Reviews for Time Witch
DoctorsCompanionLela chapter 6 . 2/5/2009
This story has been brilliant! I've been curious about Dana's life after I read everything else and this was just fantastic! Thank you for writing!

lela
NonExistente chapter 6 . 11/23/2007
Awwh! Now that was unexpected! Poor them, poor all of them! I'm really starting to hate Chanema nowh, hehe! I can't wait to see what you do next, and of course, when you bring the littleDoctor into it! :D Oh, believe me, I don't mind the fact that you updated before two weeks had passed hehe! :D Fantastic chapter!

I-Confuse-Everyone chapter 6 . 11/23/2007
I really don't like you anymore, Liz. Why did you have to go and do that? Now Meda's gone, everything's gonna be wrong! ARRGH! Update soon and dont forget my threats! Hehe
NonExistente chapter 5 . 11/20/2007
Oh wow! This is such an amazing chapter, so much happened in it! :D As usual, I absolutely *love* it, and as usual, I can't wait for the next chapter! Especially pleased that everything (kinda) worked out all right for Dana and Kay, their characters are so sweet together!

And the plan for a new chapter every fortnight sounds good! :D Just gives more anticiption! ;) I'm really looking forwards to reading more about the Time Witches!

I-Confuse-Everyone chapter 5 . 11/20/2007
I love it, i love it, i love it! Seriously, your muse needs to get its act together! Actions great, s'long as there's still romance *sigh*. Right, you've distracted me long enough. Time to do work. Boo.
I-Confuse-Everyone chapter 4 . 11/11/2007
Wow!

That's all I can say. Fantastic chapter; brilliant plan to get out of marrying him. Love it! Please please please update soon! I'm gripped!
I-Confuse-Everyone chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
Aww and it was all going to well for them! ANother brilliant chapter. Seriously, this is as good as a book and I'm not just saying that!
I-Confuse-Everyone chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
And I'm happily proved right. That was incredible; very well written; the description is incredible and I'm already gripped. Love it!
I-Confuse-Everyone chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Well, you know I think the prologue is incredible from when I read it before! See if the rest is as awesome! (And yes, I'm finally here, reviewing!)
NonExistente chapter 4 . 10/31/2007
Wow, that was unexpected! But a very good solution! Can't wait for the next chapter, I can't put into words how much I'm enjoying this! Fantastic chapter!
more-than-words chapter 3 . 10/30/2007
Dude, you're distracting me from writing my essay! But it's a good distraction, unlike the annoying RnB currently pounding through the walls from next door gr...

You are definitely NOT wasting your time with this! I love how it ties in with the rest of the little series. (I've been sitting here going "Ohh yeah!" Ahem...) The second half of chapter 3 was particularly awesome. I always love a good romance!

You might want to think about checking out some of the communities on LiveJournal. There are loads of DW related ones, and I'm sure they'd love to have you! Plus it might mean you get more feedback - something I think every author craves :) Send me a message if you need details.

Good job so far! Don't give up on it :) *loves*
NonExistente chapter 3 . 10/30/2007
You're not wasting your time, you're not! This story is just as good -if not better - than the other 3 that go with it! I'm really enjoying this, and only hope that you continue with your daily updates! Please keep up the good work- I doubt you could ever write something 'bad' even if you tried!

more-than-words chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Yay, you're back! I always love your stories :) I should confess that I haven't actually read this chapter yet because I'm late and don't have time *stares at clock in panic* but I'll definitely leave a proper review for the next chapter!

Having a quick glance through, though, it all looks awesome so far :)

Jenni xx