Reviews for Living Beside
lovely.dark.and.deep01 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
i like this! i never really thought about it, but i'm sure the neighbors saw weird things going on. haha. what do they think? very well written, and great idea.
bella almost cullen chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
awesome! you should continue..

yeaah. like, continue.

hehe. that was a cool story, short as it may be.
93UnholyConfessions chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
hello. you told me to click so i did. never really thought about the next door neighbours but i guess this is a good summary of what they would be thinking! yer i liked it... nice one P

happy writing...
Rose chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
I actually sort of liked it... I had always wondered what someone would think if they saw that and... well, now I know!
Lylo West chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Good, really good. I think my neighbors would probably move away if that kind of stuff happened, but I only have one, so its kind of a moot point.
The Dark Lord Drama el Llama chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Interesting. Its different... I like it!

*Rain
Topaz-Sapphires chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
it was good but i bit short its i brillient idea i would have never of even considered it

bella x
Me chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
I actually really enjoyed it. And I had wondered the same thing because besides that one little bit, the neighbours are never mentioned again. Good job.
SillySarah chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
I actually have wondered what the neibors think of this, but I just assumed that they didn't live very close to anyone. I really like that the narritor is someone outside the Cullen/Swan knowing comunity.

~Sarah:)
AsanteSanaSquashBanana chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
thats a kawaii idea!

you should make it longer lol...

perhaps do one of the other neighbours...

but its good!
penguinsleddings chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Actually, it was really good! I loved it!
TrulyFrighteninLilMonsterAlice chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Very interesting oneshot. I liked to know what the neighbors think.
BloodsuckingLeech chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Good idea. Enjoyable. How about telling this from different points of view, different neighbors?
Short Witty Name Goes Here chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
this is pretty good! cant wait to read more!