Reviews for A Second Chance
Astraica chapter 2 . 4/17/2019
Such a cute story! Ahhh I loved it!
Destiny Obake chapter 2 . 8/28/2018
I would love more of this! You’re stories are amazing!
Zabbie Q chapter 2 . 3/10/2018
I like Baron is the kind of guy to suggest courting, intending to marry her at some later And I also like the details like there being a rule against head masks, and I like the understated humor of Haru saying she'd been proven wrong before or Baron commenting that he would like to hear the end of the song.
Zabbie Q chapter 1 . 3/10/2018
One thing I like about your writing is the little details you add, like having the characters talk about Star Wars or having Naoko work on a Christmas quilt in October. Sure, it might not be big details, but it both gives the characters quirks and adds to the atmosphere which gives your stories a nice feel to them. _ And I like additional things like Haru wondering why the school has a disco ball or having the English teacher be the one beneath the Elvis costume.

I know it's been awhile since this fic was posted, but it's inspired me to try to write a story that only 2 chapters long, and I recently been able to achieve that goal (Don't worry. It's in a fandom you've probably never heard of, so this doesn't have an ulterior motive of begging you to review something ;) I genuinely wanted to thank you for doing a piece like this because it inspired me to do my own 2 chapter story.)
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 2 . 1/27/2018
That was a really really great chapter! I really like how you tied Machida into it.
KrisG chapter 2 . 12/15/2017
Aaah, yes, sweet delicious fluff. That's what I needed. I'll just read these for the fiftieth time until the latest fic is done, so all my sick-hormones don't make me weepy. It's reading version of chocolate mousse. Mmm
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
Great ending line
CharlieBoneFan chapter 2 . 1/6/2015
*squeal!* Haru and Baron 4EVER!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
awwwwww :)

HaruxBaron rocks! :D
Jasmine Melody chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
*Sigh* As always, what a wonderful story. I sooooooo love your work! You are such a wonderful writer and I love the fact that each one of your stories are completly differant! It is always such a pleasure to read what you have created!
loveghibli chapter 2 . 10/30/2013