Reviews for Need
alix33 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Please note: I'm at the start of my second ever viewing of 'Legacy II', having received my season 6 DVDs only some 10 days back. I started watching JAG originally some two eps or so before 'Lifeline' (and ran through the house whooping "They kissed! They kissed!" in delight after the porch kiss when I saw it the first time), so this whole review will be informed by my nostalgia for that time and my yearning for seasons 7 through 10, too.

"Harm slammed his front door closed with force and heavily dropped down on his couch. Then bounced right back up; too agitated to sit." - And to think there is usually something so satisfying (or agitation-relieving?) to slamming a door! Guess it didn't work that way this time, though!

"He stomped another circle around his couch." - Lucky you, Harm! You can stomp around you couch! If I do any stomping to work off anger, it's around my tiny coffee table and even while I'm doing it, I get even angrier at how ridiculous I must look doing that!

"Wearing that same sexy dress." - Maybe it's just me: but I found her black dress from 'Legacy' far sexier than the patterned one from the engagement party.

"But then all thought left his mind when she reached his side and knelt down in front of the couch," - Is she kneeling while still wearing the engagement party dress from earlier? 'Cause that would mean anybody would see clear to her navel! And that won't be at all helpful for Harm's present state of mind! Or am I being far too literal? And facetious to boot?

"Yet in a dream, there was no harm in complying to her every wish." - Your reviewer is chortling at that pun! Was it intended?

"looking lost and lonely despite of his being right there." - both of them managed to look like that SO well, despite the other being right there, during the nine years we knew them both.

"whiskey-colored depths." - Isn't it weird how one moment Mac's eyes are the exact shade of organic dark chocolate and the next they're the shade you described in between the quotes at the start of this paragraph?

"All he ever needed to know was written across her face. All he ever wanted" - All he ever needed, all he ever wanted...excuse your reviewer a moment while she dances around her chair in the open plan office, singing an ancient Depeche Mode song with similar lyrics from the 80s (and thus confirming to her colleagues that she is indeed 'round the twist finally!).

"The realization of what they’d almost lost made him shudder" - Thank God you knew to write 'shudder' and not 'shutter', as so many fic so-called authors would nowadays when they meant 'shudder'!

AW, totally sweet ending!
ariadnescurse chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
That was awesome! I can so see why people would offer to pay for more traveling trips if this is the result. :D
madge622 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Good story, I really liked it, keep on writing.
Preppy Princess 5103 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
This was amazing! I loved it!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Good story! It would have been nice if it had happened this way.
michelle UK chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Loved it thats how it should have been
McRose chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Really wonderfully written. Love the last line! Janlaw 91/2 of McRose)
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
great story.
gomaith chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
So very well written. Perfect balance of emotions well laid out, with nice progression. You really captured the characters and the emotions in a beautiful story. Wonderful
JagfanNat chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
LOVED IT! Can I say that loud enough? If only it had been so. Beautifully written. Thank you!
achaon chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Good story. One of the better "Lifeline" alternatives.
TV Angel 711 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
wow. i love it. you are a great writer! please keep up the great work! this story is great!

h&m forever!

jag forever!
gypsyrose06 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
This was so emotional. So much more what I had hoped to see following that night on the porch. Thank you for correcting this place in time.
Staz chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
I may have already said it, coz I have a slight sense of deja vu, but it's PERFECT!

As always; the perfect mix of deep emotions, lighthearted moments, a bit of sadness all depicted in such a wonderful flow you feel as if you're seeing it all happening before your eyes.

If I had money, I'd definitely donate. As it is, I'm saving up to visit some friend of mine that lives in Europe. hint hint :-)
GramR chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Powerful, moving, and oh-so-satisfying. Please keep writing.