Reviews for Look Out For Sammy, Dean
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Dean even came back from hell to look out for Sammy. He still looked out for Sammy even when Sammy had no soul. Dean got his brother's soul back and still looks out for Sammy.
LunaNigra chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Loved it!

I think you really got Dean's thoughts and feelings about Sammy!

Lg Luna
Paperclip-Sized-Memories chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
OH! Short, sweet, and AWESOME MAN!

Kay i like it, and lets face it Sam would have died like 20 times by now if it wasn't for Dean.. I dont think I wanna know what a "killed 20 times" Sam would look like.. it would like be very very sad. and stuff...

anyways by the end does you mean that since Dean is in hell that somehow he can always watch for his brother and make sure none of the demons can get him? O WHAT IF THATS WHAT HAPPENS? WHAT IF DEAN DIES BUT HE GOES TO HELL.. BUT LIKE SOMEHOW HE IS ABLE TO COME BACK IN FORTH OR SOMETHING? That would be one hell of a plot twist don't you think? Maybe I should do a story on that... nah I can't write anything like that i dont think...

Anywas happy writing! See you soon!
HeroesBonesSNPB chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
aw! that was beautiful! :D
kogsy21 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Wow, I really liked this. Short and sweet. I haven't seen a lot of fics yet that capture that moment at the end when the 1 year deal is up and I loved how you did it. Thanks for posting!

Kogsy
Deanaholic1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
omg..tht was like the cutsest thing ever..so Dean...great job
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Its very emotional. I am glad that you psoted it, for it is really great. I especially enjoyed the part where Dean said "It wasn't his job. It's was his honour. It was his privelege." I thogught that was absolutely beautiful. You really know how to make a girl (who loves the brothers) cry. Thanx for posting it. Enjoyed it thoroughly!
donilou2 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
I've read this one before Peanut, and its still very moving. Thanks!
perfectharmony22 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
oh gosh! not to bad! this oneshot was just so moving.. especially for just a short one! i swear i was like so close to crying at the end... because you managed to capture the emotion and everything behind dean, who is a beautifully complex character! love the repetition of 'look out for sammy, dean!' and the way you used that as he grew up and from how it went to a job to a privilege, which bt the way i thought was probably the best part. i really liked this, for a little story with such meaning behind it... i dont want dean to die and i never read death fics but you made this one seem to have more hope and life after death. i bow down to you! :)
Cbloom chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Hey great fic!

I'm a Sam girl through and through but after reading that I feel like Dean should get Man of the Year or something!

He always looks after Sam - even now when he doesn't really know what's going on with his brother, he's trying to prepare himself to protect Sam!

Makes me wish I had a big brother like that!

I'm on the look out for some Sam despair, when it seems like everything he's trying is not working out - he's bound to feel like time is running out and that he can't save Dean - I'd love to see that! Maybe a fan fic in the making?

Anyway loved this one, can't wait to read more of yours!
1Pagan3 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Hey Peanut... I don't know why you were disappointed in this one, you did good. Keep it up!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Awesome oneshot Peanut on the ways that Dean has always looked out for Sammy all thru their lives! How Sammy always came first no matter what! And how he was affected when John uttered those words for Sam to not come back!
I do have a name chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
you wrote this? it's really cute