Reviews for A Second Chance
Guest chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
Wonderful idea really clever using jimmy
Guest chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
Oh my God. I always wondered about the mysterious ex-boyfriend, Jimmy Stone. I love that 11 finally does what 9 and 10 should have done at the beginning. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
Wait wait wait
So this "Jimmy Stone" Rose always mentions in the show is really the Doctor visiting her? (At least in this fic?)
COOOOOL!

Poor Rosie. All young and naive and stuff. It's strange to see her like this but so adorable to see the Doctor taking care of her as a teenager.
meermaid chapter 5 . 11/7/2010
I just stumbled over your story whilst searching for something else and wanted to tell you i really enjoyed it. Its sad that you didnt finish... But on the other hand id probably have to cry when they break up and the Doctor has to leave her again...
Kamai6 chapter 5 . 8/7/2010
Brilliant!

Kamai6
Lara Chubb of Deephollow chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
Wow! Love it!
rawr-i-love-dinosaurs chapter 5 . 2/18/2009
OMG rele rele gd nxt chap plz lol i wanna no wot happens she prob like go bck 2 jakie dey make up dend a dr goes off again lol hehehehe i cnt wait!
User25214 chapter 5 . 7/3/2008
omg i cant wait for your next chapter, this is gr8. :)
Hotaru chapter 5 . 6/12/2008
is that it? conclusion needed asap
Hotaru chapter 4 . 6/12/2008
Trafalgar square! Ho ho!

Type it as a transcript. Manuscript, whatever. Mail to UK. MAGICS!
Nephilim.Maya.Aphrodite chapter 5 . 2/12/2008
taht si so cool! Is The Doctor also going to be that guy Rose got married to in the book human nature at some point? I just think it's amazing that you put the Doctor as being Jimmy Stone! It's really sweet!
CasablancaInTheTardis chapter 5 . 1/13/2008
thats so sweet!

i wish there was a way they could be together!

this is fab - cant wait for more :)
montypython203 chapter 5 . 1/11/2008
Lovely.
wyldcat chapter 5 . 1/11/2008
Aww. :D I'm sort of nervous about when it'll all end though... ;)

Can't wait for more!