Reviews for Love Can Come From Sorrow
MyRandomName chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Very nice
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
It was well written, but I'm having a hard time with the fact that Tonks has just lost Remus & she's already snogging with Harry..unless I read this story wrong that is...that Remus was just killed a short time prior.
HanSoloHPFreak chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
TUNA! IT's HANNI!

XD

I remember this drabble! I dared you to write it, remember?

-Hanni
KillerAcorn chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Great story, i think you should add more to it though
garrett627 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
it was okay it did seem a little rushed though but over all it was really good:):):)
Vegetto800 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
It was good, but I think it could really have been much longer. More detail to. This is not a flame mind you. I just think it seemed rushed to me. otherwise very good.
riegert8 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
This is really sad that Tonks lose someone she love, Harry lose a friend and a last link to his parents. The good side of the story is that there moving forward with there life, they could by being with each other. I do admit I am surprise that it be the kisses they ever had, for Harry he had not kissed an lot of Girls. But for Tonks I am really surprised that Harry be her best kiss.
Mrs Gyllenhaal chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Aww that's really lovely. Love the idea of Tonks surviving without Remus but finding love again in Harry, also like that Harry is playing a part in Teddy's life. Please do more! would love to read further into their story ) x
Irishfighter chapter 1 . 10/29/2007