Reviews for Strawberry Shrieks
Georgia2222 chapter 6 . 10/28/2015
Please please please continue this I really want to see this story continued! Pretty please with a sombrero on top (get it)! Gomen. I couldn't resist!
Georgia chapter 6 . 8/16/2015
Please continue this, I am loving it! If you want an idea for ichigos promise with ryou then you should make her sort out the jungle like garden at the back. P.S I also think that you should have Ichigo storm out at one point only to find herself get lost in fields. Love your creativity please please ppppppppllllllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeee continue this! PLEASE!
EPICEST OF THE EPIC chapter 6 . 7/17/2015
This is absolutely perfect you are an amazing writer update soon please I know this is um 7 yrs old but still?
1-800fangirl chapter 6 . 6/7/2015
It's been years since you've updated... Please post the next chapter! I want to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
Nuuuuuu come back!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
$) Alien
Guest chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
Ohhhh Ryou is a jerk! What happened to the black file?! Love it so far btw
Guest chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
Nice Story I Also Read Prank War It Was Soo cool like this one! Also don't worry if it takes too long to make a chapter cause you have to take your time and also with school work to slow you down! This Stories really good keep it up! :D
Cyber Girl chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
Very nice and good story, loved it, would have really enjoyed it if you finished it. But now we will never know the end and what Ryou was planning.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
I think I'm gonna pass out from laughing so hard
yoloswagmaster chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
Discontinued? NO WAY! The great Kitty Kat K.O wouldn't abandon her precious stories like that! UPDATE! UPDATE! I want an update! Don't leave this story hanging, it's too good for that type of treatment!

Wishing you the best in your writing career

Raquelle-chan
Kaitou Luna chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
What a cute story, I already read your first season I forgot to reveiw! Heh heh.. Anyways I thought Ryou would ask for perverted stuff like kissing, and for he to wear 'certain' outifts. Haha, I have such a sick mind. Please continue, I want to see what happens next!
thetinroof chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
Love the story so far, Ichigo is so funny! hope you update the next chapter soon! please?
Damsels chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
Hey what happened to 'sooner than six months' huh? Just checked when you last updated which was ... 2008! Better update, this is a really good story and I am dying to see what will happen next!
Amamiya.Mizuki chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
Really funny please update i want to read anout the food fight Nya