Reviews for Strawberry Shrieks
1-800fangirl chapter 6 . 6/7
It's been years since you've updated... Please post the next chapter! I want to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
Nuuuuuu come back!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
$) Alien
Guest chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
Ohhhh Ryou is a jerk! What happened to the black file?! Love it so far btw
Guest chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
Nice Story I Also Read Prank War It Was Soo cool like this one! Also don't worry if it takes too long to make a chapter cause you have to take your time and also with school work to slow you down! This Stories really good keep it up! :D
Cyber Girl chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
Very nice and good story, loved it, would have really enjoyed it if you finished it. But now we will never know the end and what Ryou was planning.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
I think I'm gonna pass out from laughing so hard
rqgenevieve chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
Discontinued? NO WAY! The great Kitty Kat K.O wouldn't abandon her precious stories like that! UPDATE! UPDATE! I want an update! Don't leave this story hanging, it's too good for that type of treatment!

Wishing you the best in your writing career

Raquelle-chan
Kaitou Luna chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
What a cute story, I already read your first season I forgot to reveiw! Heh heh.. Anyways I thought Ryou would ask for perverted stuff like kissing, and for he to wear 'certain' outifts. Haha, I have such a sick mind. Please continue, I want to see what happens next!
thetinroof chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
Love the story so far, Ichigo is so funny! hope you update the next chapter soon! please?
Christine Jay chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
Hey what happened to 'sooner than six months' huh? Just checked when you last updated which was ... 2008! Better update, this is a really good story and I am dying to see what will happen next!
Amamiya.Mizuki chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
Really funny please update i want to read anout the food fight Nya
Hat but call me Suki chapter 6 . 7/9/2011
'Shirogane rules my ass!' Really! _
JadeTheNinja chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
hey i love this story its sooo funny lol. i really want to read more and even though you havent updaed in a long time i hope you do update this story its really good and i really have to read more lol :P anywa great story

starlight3395
Yaykisshu chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
Oh, please update sooner, much MUCH sooner than 6 months! While still doing a good job, that is... Anyhow, I though that chapter about doom with a dress was pretty funny. However, I'm not quite sure if I missed something, but when and why did Ichigo promise Shirogane she'd do everything he said? That IS what she promised, right?