Reviews for Uncovering For Truth
Anonymous chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
This is really great you should keep writing
marzmez chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
Ooooo. I liked this one. Any ideas on continuing the story?
MMWillow13 chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
completely in tears by the end
EccoGirl chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
this is really good! i always thought it would be neat to find out what happent to Max's son. you should think about maybe wrighting about Zan finding them ( just a thought XD )
Solia chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
I'm very interested to see where this goes. Some information on Zan's human life would be great to give him some depth (what are his adoptive parents like, does he have siblings, does he have a girlfriend?). I like your attention to detail in Zan's thoughts, such as the notion that his mother had not lived past his own age. It humanises him.

Very few errors, making for an easy reading experience.

Looking forward to reading more :)

Callista Wolfwood chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
update! I can't wait to see if Zan gets to meet Max and Liz
nwinchester chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
PLEASE update soon! I can't wait to hear more!
Roswell Fan chapter 2 . 11/28/2009

This story is good. I know that you wont update, because its been ove a year sence you have, but it would be great if you did. I love the story!

ReadingRed chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
continue please. this story is awesome
saysaywhatagain chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
i like the sound of this! please update:)
sdcheesehead chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
Hm...Interesting. Makes me wonder what else is in the box. Can't wait to find out :)
Lee Pyro chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
I did enjoy this chapter and I'm very grateful that the ever elusive muse granted you inspiration for it but it's been such a long time. Now I have to go back and read the beginning again. P

Just wondering, would you like me to beta for you? I don't really have much experience but if you would like one I'd be more than happy to do it.

Thanks for the update. It was wonderful to read; the last sentence especially. ) I hope to see more soon. Keep writing.
Callista Wolfwood chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
What a way to find out... update!
Lee Pyro chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Good job. I like how you write Tess, it's similar to the way I see her myself. I hope to see more soon. Keep writing.
Callista Wolfwood chapter 1 . 11/9/2007