Reviews for Finding Love The Hard Way
A Smouldering Soul chapter 32 . 12/17/2013
This was beautiful.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
Harry talks and bitches like a 13 year old girl.
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 32 . 5/11/2013
Love it my dear, can wait to read more of your other ones...
drasnarry lover chapter 32 . 2/13/2013
I got to say it was awesome . I usually dont prefer a snarry over a drarry but the way u wrote it was awesome .
Mashkai30 chapter 32 . 2/4/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 32 . 10/30/2012
Ah but there was no proposal or marriage! Maybe a sequel? It doesn't have to be terribly long.
Thank you so much for writing this. I really enjoyed reading it. The bit with Draco was super sad, but I'm glad everyone ended up happy in the end.
pelke chapter 26 . 1/16/2012
is tbis after the war?
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 32 . 1/14/2012
love it

;p
scarlettmeadows chapter 32 . 1/1/2012
really, really beautiful
Alysisaacs17 chapter 32 . 12/6/2011
I loved this story i jsut wished for you to keep writing for ever :P
Akirana chapter 32 . 4/3/2011
That was really great! Enjoyed how Sev was in character and then entire fiasco with Draco.

Harry is as usual, epic!

Plan on reading more of your Snarry's. Off to check!

Keep writing.

~Aki
Marcel chapter 12 . 4/3/2011
sev is really ooc and the fluffy is almost sickning but i do love the small amount of angst most take it way to far and harry is adorible i love how hes always playing around
Lady DestinyHope chapter 32 . 1/27/2011
this was AMAZING! im so glad every1 hd their happy ending...i wish i could c harry n sev's wedding tho that wld hv been the icing on the cake :) i loved reading this whole story n i think u did a FANTASTIC job w/ it! cant w8 2 read more from u :)
Ayjayssis chapter 25 . 12/5/2010
"Deep down, under all those layers of lies, I knew…" Draco sighed and closed his eyes, the picture still on his heart.

'The only reason I did not wish to marry any woman… was you.'

these are the best words you've written :)

I mean, yeah, the rest of it is pretty damn fine too. But these words in particular are just breathtakingly perfect :)

Just thought I'd mention it :D
LadySlytherin05 chapter 32 . 10/3/2010
There were some really beautiful moments in there! When Draco was looking his photo of Harry...I about lost it. So heartbreaking! And I like an effeminate Harry once in a while. The first several chapters were a little eh but once I got through them the story was great! A lovely read!