Reviews for Finding Love The Hard Way
yaoi-fied chapter 28 . 2/26/2008
poor draco! it's sad for him to feel like that... bt he shouldn't have kissed harry!
LoveNOThate chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Ha this is hilarious
Kayla Summers chapter 28 . 2/20/2008
UPDATE!
Hannah42992 chapter 28 . 2/20/2008
Great chapter...i loved it...its sad that draco will never get the same affections from harry though...will severus ever find out about draco's attraction to harry?...what will they do next...good job...please continue with it...)
LaughableBlackStorm chapter 28 . 2/17/2008
So, I stumbled across your story At Your Doorstep, loved it, decided to go check out your other stories, and started to read this one. And guess what? I couldn't stop. I read every single chapter posted in an hour or two, and it is now two o'clock in the morning, and I've just begun to realize how addicted I am to this story. At first it was a little too fluffy for my liking, but then Draco came in and saved the day with some good old angst :) I honestly can't get enough of this story, I love it! You're an amazing writer. Tomorrow, after I get a couple of hours of needed sleep, I'm definitely going to check out your other stories. Keep up the great work, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
loveseverussnape chapter 28 . 2/17/2008
great chapter. keep up the great work. can't wait for more.
HarryPotterFan05 chapter 28 . 2/17/2008
Oh my god! I could cry! Poor Draco, and Harry too! Update as soon as you can.
thatsall chapter 28 . 2/16/2008
Such a wonderful story! Can't wait for more!
ShioriRose chapter 28 . 2/16/2008
poor harry! his birthday was all sad! and poor draco! cuz he was turned down! and poor severus! he doesnt even know whats happening! lol. well, i cant wait for the next chapter! update soon!
Hendrick248848 chapter 28 . 2/16/2008
was wondering if u could help me find a story that i read a while a go but can't rember the name or who is the author by well lets see...the story goes like this of what i can rember...Harry defeated Voldermort but Ron/Hermione took the credit and Harry is dating Severus Snape but its not aloud and most of the teachers and the world turned on Harry and during a potion addcitend(sp)Harry is turned into a girl and the change is permanated and Remus is k with Harry dating Snape and Sirius is able to come back to life since Harry needed him and Severus takes a while to get used to the new harry and that is all i rember so let me know if u know of this story thanks
beebsy1219 chapter 28 . 2/16/2008
Poor Draco... its rele sad... I'm sure he'll find someone else though. Anyways... I love this story and I hope you continue soon.
Rika100 chapter 28 . 2/16/2008
AWW!

Poor Harry and Draco too!

I hope things began to get better!

What happens next?

What does Sev does?

Hope you are able to update soon!
Murgy31 chapter 28 . 2/16/2008
That was fabulous!
Athenian Grace chapter 28 . 2/16/2008
aw!

sniffle

really good chapter

update soon so i can praise you more!
Narias chapter 28 . 2/16/2008
great chapter. please update again soon. )
493 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »