Reviews for Finding Love The Hard Way
loveseverussnape chapter 27 . 2/10/2008
great chapter. keep up the great work. can't wait for more.
JameseMalfoy chapter 27 . 2/10/2008
I hope Sev doesn't kill him. Please make it a threesome I can't stand to see any of them unhappy. *pouty face* Lol. I hope you update really soon.
HarryPotterFan05 chapter 27 . 2/9/2008
Oh My God! Draco kissed him? You need to write your next chapter A.S.A.P! Please!
thatsall chapter 27 . 2/9/2008
Oh my Goodness! Update, update, update!
Kayla Summers chapter 27 . 2/9/2008
My god! Update!
Rika100 chapter 27 . 2/9/2008
This is great!

I can't believe Draco did that!

What happens next?

What does Harry do?

I hope you are able to update soon!
beebsy1219 chapter 27 . 2/9/2008
! Snape needs to walk in now. And freak out. It'd be funny... but sad... I would cry and laugh at the same time.
ShioriRose chapter 27 . 2/9/2008
omg! that chapter was amazing! but...your cake thing WAS wrong LOL. but its okay, cuz you weren't actually baking it. you forgot the veg. oil, and it only takes 35 min to bake. well, i cant wait til you update next! i have to see harrys reaction! i hope he doesnt like...destroy draco or get really mad or something. ill feel bad for draco. ._.
Athenian Grace chapter 27 . 2/9/2008
oh

my

goodness

UPDATE SOON!

(HOLY CRAP, I CAN'T BREATHE)
zule bean chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
I'm really loving the story and can't wait to see how Harry responds to Draco!

However, there is something that has been on my mind for a while, as I have read these SS/HP fics. I agree that it would be expected that Snape take the dominant role early on in their intimacy (both as the more experienced partner, but also because I feel that he would want to use sex as a way to "give" joy/pleasure to Harry). However, I also feel that their relationship would eventually reach a point where Harry would become comfortable and experienced enough and would want to demonstrate his love for Severus in the same way (to take the dominant role as a way to express his desire to care for and pleasure Severus, too). Whether Snape would be able to adapt to this role (both in terms of being sexually submissive and beng cared for and pleasured so intimately) is another question...and, I believe, an interesting one to explore.

This may have nothing to do with the plot of this fic, as you have outlined it...but this is just something that I have had in my head for a while and I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on the subject.

Cheers!
Narias chapter 27 . 2/8/2008
*cries!* It was just getting good! *pouts* Please update again soon.
TallyInTheGreen chapter 27 . 2/8/2008
GAH, why the cliffhanger?

Must I go out and find you and kill you for committing such a sin?

The green gremlins that reside within my brain and I will hunt you down until you put up another chapter!

D:

*tear tear*

please, update.

D:
Llama-k'Leysha42 chapter 27 . 2/8/2008
rar! *evil glare at Draco* this is a Snarry fic! Get your own hot boyfriend!
xTullyx chapter 27 . 2/8/2008
*giggles* lol that was nice...dracoxharry kiss... although.. i feel bad bout Sev... *sigh*... ah well. You'll make it work... If you want it to work that is...
Hermione Jean Potter chapter 27 . 2/8/2008
I can't believe that Draco did that even though Harry is with Severus.
493 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »