Reviews for Finding Love The Hard Way
Marcel chapter 12 . 4/3/2011
sev is really ooc and the fluffy is almost sickning but i do love the small amount of angst most take it way to far and harry is adorible i love how hes always playing around
Lady DestinyHope chapter 32 . 1/27/2011
this was AMAZING! im so glad every1 hd their happy ending...i wish i could c harry n sev's wedding tho that wld hv been the icing on the cake :) i loved reading this whole story n i think u did a FANTASTIC job w/ it! cant w8 2 read more from u :)
Ayjayssis chapter 25 . 12/5/2010
"Deep down, under all those layers of lies, I knew…" Draco sighed and closed his eyes, the picture still on his heart.

'The only reason I did not wish to marry any woman… was you.'

these are the best words you've written :)

I mean, yeah, the rest of it is pretty damn fine too. But these words in particular are just breathtakingly perfect :)

Just thought I'd mention it :D
LadySlytherin05 chapter 32 . 10/3/2010
There were some really beautiful moments in there! When Draco was looking his photo of Harry...I about lost it. So heartbreaking! And I like an effeminate Harry once in a while. The first several chapters were a little eh but once I got through them the story was great! A lovely read!
PikuPow chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
INTRESTING XD
Insaneeeeee chapter 32 . 8/21/2010
OHMYGOD, I love you! Stories like this are the proof that God loves us! Really, it was so amazing that I'm having a hard time here thinking on content of this review...

Well, first off, Fluff is love! even if it makes Snape go *a little* OOC. Lovable Sev...isn't he adorable? ;D Totally makes my mood go up!

The best thing was that they got together really quickly, cause I'm VERY tired of reading fics, in which almost half of story consists of pure denial and "You can't love me"s, "You deserve better"s, "He's only making fun of me"s, "You're too young"s, etc.! D:

It was pure bliss and pleasure to read the chapters that didn't strain my brains with intrigues, break-ups and Voldemort. Although, until chapter 20 I was sure that something major STILL could happen. "

Well, it kinda did... Draco! God, two my favorite pairings in one story! I knew that wouldn't bring any good...

At first, I thought that maybe Draco was just trying to pull something (like make them break up) off, but as chapters got on and you wrote more about him, it got really sad ;S It's really hard to see love triangles like that! From the chapter 29 and on I cried. Damn it, that was the saddest, yet touching and caring type of love I've ever read! So sad...I even started to wish that pairing would change...

The line

'I love you... therefore, I'm letting you go.'

cracked me up completely! It was so hard to read those chapters, especially Draco's journal entries. That's what I call drama, angst and hurt! Although, I must admit...I love those sad, heart-wrenching and painful moments equally to fluff! They reach inside, make me feel to story, persons, their feelings, especially in a way you wrote it!

Now, after I cried my eyes out (must be PMS), I must say that that was best part of story! Last ~5 chapters I mean. They sort of shook the story up and pulled everything out of its calm, fluffy routine ;D

Oh my goodness, I've written so much already! One helluva long rant D: I bet you're tired of reading it already.

So I'm finishing it right here! Finally!

Best regards!

-MH! 333333
cupcakesareyummy chapter 32 . 8/11/2010
Love it, thanks for the great story XD
xX-MissBoofzilla-Xx chapter 16 . 5/25/2010
I thought it was a brilliant lemon! Your hard efforts are not un noticed.D
TalaDentro chapter 8 . 2/26/2010
Lot of potions lessons going on. Yeah I can see that he's learning so much. Honestly, it sounds like he would've been better off if Dumbledore had fired Severus and let him learn under the other potions professor. As it stands now he's not learning squat. Not about potions, or anything else for that matter.
TalaDentro chapter 7 . 2/26/2010
If he could scourgify in the first place, why the fuck was Harry mopping?
TalaDentro chapter 6 . 2/26/2010
I'm confused. You never stated your timeline anywhere. I mean, I know its his last year, but, did he kill Voldemort? I mean, Dumbledore is still alive so you're not following the books. But Hedwig isn't there. Why? Did you keep Dumbles alive thus not following the 6th book but keep the 7th the way it was? Or has something else happened? This is very unclear.
TalaDentro chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
You don't need to be that close to side-apparate. At the most you have to be holding hands.
TalaDentro chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
Thats a lot of food and ingredients they managed to find in a house that hasn't been lived in in two years.
TalaDentro chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
This is really unrealistic. I mean, this way he only learns one subject. What about his other classes? Charms, transfiguration, DADA, etc? Kinda hard to believe that headmaster of the school concerned with his student's education is letting him skip out on most of it like this. Even if its a matchmaking scheme or because he wants him to be better at potions it doesn't make sense. Why sacrifice the rest of his education? It would've made more sense to give him extra lessons or remedial classes.
maggie1618 chapter 32 . 2/11/2010
This was a very good fanfic. It didn't go a crazy and weird like some do. Also, after some main characters fall in love, so writers just keep on with the story with nothing really happening. Your ending was really good. Most people can't write endings. Thank you for writing this:-)
493 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »