Reviews for Finding Love The Hard Way
elisalove chapter 3 . 10/31/2007
omg i thaugh for a second there they where going to have a connection.. this is very interesting n i cant wait for the next chapter please up date soon.
Salem-Black-Snape chapter 3 . 10/31/2007
Yeah I like it! I await the new chapter with impatient. Um, what do you think, how many chapters will be left until something happens between them?

Salem'che Grüße,

Salem, your loyal observer
CloudyEros chapter 3 . 10/31/2007
I LOVED IT!. You MUST update soon.
Espiegle chapter 2 . 10/31/2007
Wow! This was a lot better than the first chapter! I think you captured Snape really well in this one.
Tankarius chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
This story's got potential. I really like the way you are taking it. I can't wait to see Harry's reaction when the fact that he will stay with Snape for a year finally sinks in! It's bound to be quite a tantrum...

I think you should avoid "flash backs" in the future. The text has a lot more flow to it if you itergrate the memory parts to the chapter in another way. You could eventually put this chapter's flash back as a prologue, then add the rest of the chapter as chapter nr. 2.

Continue, and update soon! I can't wait to see the next chapter!
Blair21 chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
OMG! I read your other story, and loved it. I never read a Harry/Snape before, but I can't wait for an update _
Ashy Faced Owl chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
OMG! You have to write more! This is gonna be a good one, I can tell! w

~Thura Huodae
elisalove chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
i cant wait for the next chapter
lulucats144 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
sounds interesting
Espiegle chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Please! Write it, post it, whatever. I really want to read it.
kirraluv chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Write it! Please?
JameseMalfoy chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
I definitely would love to read this story.
Salem-Black-Snape chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
okay, I like the plot, but it has been there many times. I'd like to read it one more time, though. But please, make Dumbledore nice. I prefer storys in which he acts as a mentor for snape. you rated the summary as M, so I guess you want to include intercourse. Please, I beg, make Snape be a virgin. This would be very special. I never read fictions were he has no experiences. This would be so cute. (I guess you already noticed that english only is my 3rd language, but i try to express me in the best way, i'm so sorry...). I really would appreciate a very snarky master of sarcasm, but who is very vulnarable IF he decides to show his true personnality to someone. I look forward to read the first chapter in, lets say, how about tomorrow? ;)

Hochachtungsvoll,