Reviews for Ouch
KendrixTermina chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Awwww 3
Thagguy chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
"What is that, a paper cut? Better not let anybody know… if they ever send an Angel against us with paper-thin arms, we'll be doomed!"

...well then.
Shiso no Kitsune chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
This was quite...intresting. And the omake was a cruel and unusualy punishment for shinji.

Overall it was a nice 5 min read.
GrinninGin chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Hahahahahahahaha! Love the end! Yeah Shinji! ya shouldn't do dat to ya respective author!
one guy chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Alright, I have much to say... :)

It wasn't much fun reading how Shinji was all bored at the beginning. Good thing the description of other characters' behaviour kind of compensated for it. I enjoy reading how different characters "express themselves" in the same situation.

Later Shinji cut his finger and there was much blood and I thought: "Maybe I haven't been in his situation and just don't know but... isn't there just TOO much blood?" Kind of looks like he cut his WHOLE HAND.

We actually see much hurting. I think it was a clever way to create an intrigue. As far as I'm concerned, I was often thinking: "Is this the big "hurting"? Or maybe this is? ..."

And throughout the story I was interested what will happen next.

Showing Hyuga and Aoba behaving freely, not "just spouting out technical jargon" as you say was an unusual and interesting idea.

Actually, I could guess some details of the end but there were some that came as a surprise.

What left me a very good impression is the presentation of what actually is the main "hurting" and the main "comforting". At least of what they are in MY opinion. I guess it wasn't all about Shinji having a cut and Rei fixing it up with a bandage (ofcourse, I can't be sure: that might be a parody-ish thing). I guess Shinji was the most hurt because noone cared about him enough to help him, and the "comforting" was, actually, Rei's showing someone did care. Everything wasn't shown directly, there were no comforting speeches. There were simple actions but they meant important things, it was a not-primitive "hurt/comfort". Very nice.

However, I don't think I understand the last sentence (of the non-omake, ofcourse). So... the Saturday is not going to be relaxing because he will be intensely thinking what is going on?..

The omake was a pleasant surprise. It had more in itself (like Shinji getting angry, his shouts to the author). And when Shinji said: "“HEY, YOU! Where do you think you’re going?” I even laughed out. Indeed, a very amusing omake.

All things considered, despite a few details, it was a very fine story. I had fun seeing how the characters are shown, I was very intrigued and I liked the unprimitive presentation of hurt/comfort in this story very much. Plus, the omake was nice :)

However, I didn't feel very moved by this story. But that's my problem, I guess. It is still a great work of fan fiction, in my opinion.

By the way, I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for putting much work in your writings and finishing them. I'm quite sure everyone, who apprehends it, really appreciates it.

Good luck ;)
Pyroclastic flow chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
lol thought the non-omake was cute and the omake well i could see that happen .
SierraM chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Oh man, that was great. Loved the Kaworu scene too.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Nice story! Gigglelicious omake! I enjoyed both!