Reviews for Headmaster Snape and the Scale of a Dragon 3
readersam chapter 14 . 11/7/2007
Enjoyed this story (as usual). Happy to read your note about continuing your writing ... BEST OF ALL the new Jennifer Craw series. Looking forward to my alert for the new story.
SandraSmit19 chapter 14 . 11/7/2007
Well, I can't wait for the next series. I will, but I can't. I loved this story and I know I'll love the next as well.
SandraSmit19 chapter 12 . 11/6/2007
Go, Jennifer! Go, Jennifer! Lol. Butt out, the nerve of that man. I hope to read more soon.
SandraSmit19 chapter 11 . 11/5/2007
Oh, oh, oh, update soon, lol. Snape isn't dealing with this in the best way, it's not Jennifer's fault after all.
SandraSmit19 chapter 10 . 11/4/2007
Poor Arthur, I hope he's released from prison soon.
SandraSmit19 chapter 9 . 11/4/2007
I appear to be the only reviewing the last few chapters, I can't see why, it's a great story. I hope you update soon.
SandraSmit19 chapter 8 . 11/3/2007
Uh-oh, there be tension in the Snape-Craw marriage. I can't wait to read more.
SandraSmit19 chapter 6 . 11/1/2007
Loved Snape's last line. Like all your stories, I can see this is going to be a well-developed story. I can't wait for more.
SandraSmit19 chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
And another great chapter. I love that family, even if they do make you wanna scream sometimes. Please, update soon.
SandraSmit19 chapter 4 . 10/31/2007
Well, that was nice, glad to see the family hasn't changed a bit. Liked it though, can't wait for more.
00 chapter 3 . 10/30/2007
Glad you're writing again.

Like the adult Snape, Harry, Family dynamic.
SandraSmit19 chapter 3 . 10/30/2007
Gotta love quick updates, though you should be careful not to trade the quality of the story for faster updates. I don't see that happening here though, it's a good chapter. I hope you update soon.
SandraSmit19 chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
Nice quick update, can't wait for more.
readersam chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
So HAPPY to see you're back. Looking forward to the rest of this story and hopefully more.
Elaine Lahey chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
How good to see you writing again! I look forward to reading more of your work.