Reviews for Clash
Guest chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
This is a wonderful story! WHY haven't you finished it? Start up-dating it again, and finish it. It's too good not too.
lorekr chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
I'm SO loving this story! I know it's been a year but I will be waiting for Chapter 6! Love the story! And I love how Zuko is so protective over Katara!
BreGurl23 chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
hurry up with chapter 6 please
IshtarAli chapter 5 . 2/20/2010
Love it! Love the story! Please update it soon!
Saberfang90 chapter 5 . 8/12/2009
I'm loving it keep it up. :)
Mar-Mar21 chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
So good! I love the whole waterfall wedding idea! Can't wait for more! Soon please!
Kaydreams chapter 5 . 6/27/2009
Aww! Well atleast she will try now! I can't wait to see what everyone will think of teh wedding!
RoseRedMisery chapter 5 . 6/27/2009
what are you doing ending there?

update! please!
ry123red chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
aww this chapter was so sweet! im so glad zuko wasnt mad at hre for saying that! cant wait for the next chapter!
FireFlyFlicker chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
aww yeah for the fluff! i love it. update fast!
AlexWind23 chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
I really enjoy this new chapter..the whole zuko and katara problem is being fix..now. and i like how you hint how katara wants to help zuko with his emotions after that kiss. great chapter! XFD
pink princess 16 chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
great update! can't wait for more! please update again soon!
ry123red chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
omg how could you end it there! that was so evil of you! i LOVE zuko and kataras personalities in this story! and i hope mai is gone for good from THE fire nation! you have to update the STORY soon!
xxVanessxx chapter 4 . 11/20/2008
oh update this, i wanna know wat happens next, haha i wanna see how this story progresses too, this story is awesome, great job -
zutarababe chapter 4 . 10/11/2008
UPDATE SOON! THIS STORY ROCKS N I WANTS TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! please. please. please. pretty please. with a cherry on top?
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »