Reviews for The Urge to Merge
helenGet chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
This is super, I hope you will update more.
ScOut4It chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
Woah! Amazing that they could separate, and felt incomplete that way.
I thought this story had sexual content... not really. But nice story.
The two alter/dual personalities/people could have really had a good time with each other separately, but now they can have a good time with each other together and also Toni.

Pretty nice closure for them.

Thanks for the story!
ScOut4It chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Geez, with everything that went on for the last two nights, I'd cancel all week at least.
And Micah, I'd give him a little counseling too. The kids damn resilient, but that's quite a night.
Maybe the normalcy of school is a good thing.

Jessica totally killed the mood. Meanie ;D
Toni seems pretty casual about it; I'm guessing she's good either way.
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
Nice!
/"No," Jessica coldly replied, "just dual personalities. There's only enough room for Niki and I." She rested her right arm on the door's arm rest. "Three or more is a crowd."

The psychologist softly laughed despite it hadn't meant to be a joke./
Somebody's laying territorial claim here :)

So true about Vegas seafood, just like the water for all those golf courses, they got the money to ship the product. And a Vegas seafood buffet is actually damn yummy.

*I spelled Niki's name wrong last time: whoops.

Ooh, Jessica taunts the potential serial killer, definitely not a therapeutic thing to do for him, maybe for her though...

That's got to suck, to get clit blocked by your alter/dual personality...
Conversely, to go full steam ahead because of her (lap dance scene).
I like the sweet interactions with Micah.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I like this premise :)
Your OFC (?) is pretty cool too!
Interesting, and fun how her memory is hazy so she doesn't remember Nikki is breathing for two.

One thing about your story label, is that is mentions the obvious main character/s, but also says & Micah. I just think that anybody searching, might not notice that they are in for more than a fluffy family piece with that, also, Toni Kevin's name is beautifully androgynous, so I had to really pay attention to realize that she is a woman. (If she's canon, I don't remember, as I haven't seen the show in years since around season two.)
So just a suggestion to make it quicker to realize that it's glorious femslash. Even though your summary does indicate it and also your title.

I really like how Jessica and Nikki communicate and hand it over to the other when it's needed.
Ley93 chapter 4 . 11/3/2007
absoultly loved this story u must post a sequal or at least some more heros storys i loved it
brightmoon78 chapter 2 . 11/3/2007
Good chapter lots happend. I really like this fic:) now on to the next chapter.
terry chapter 4 . 11/1/2007
different and interesting but i know nothing about psycho matters so it,s difficult to comment

but the story is great as always

terry
terry chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
hi lillian

its different keep going can give better review when story finished

terry
brightmoon78 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Sounds like a good fic. cant wait for the update. I love everything you write;)