Reviews for Fields of Innocence
FTA92 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010 cute ;_;!
Aster Selene chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Uh... the quote was "There's a time to talk, and a time to fight...Now's a good time to talk...on the other hand, it's a good time to fight!" Not in a fit of rage of venom at the Emperor, "It's my turn!" Unless you meant it that way. :-)
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
This is a great story! I'm so sorry that I did not review it earlier, but I guess that I'm reviewing it now, so that's all that matters. I read this story a while ago and was blown away with what a great idea it is! And you pull it off wonderfully.

I love your characterization of both TK's. At first, I must admit, that I was a little shocked at Takeru's behavior. He was suddenly so cold - and toward Cody of all people! However, it all started to make sense once the dream sequence came into play and I began to understand. He was just being an angsty teenager like most of us end up being at one point or another. -wink-

Young TK was absolutely adorable. I wanted to give him a hug the entire time. I loved how optimistic and hopeful he was, and that nothing that Takeru said could bring him down. That was a refreshing change from Takeru's apathetic attitude. And, to make it even better, TK's innocence was completely believable and I loved how it all came to work together.

The transition that Takeru makes throughout this little story was very well written, I think. You could literally see the way that Takeru's mind was working as he listened to each thing that TK said, and how he slowly was being pulled over to TK's side of thinking... until suddenly - bam! He was won over, and that made me happy of course. I don't like seeing Takeru sad!

The ending was funny and yet very adorable. I loved Matt's reaction to TK's change and Patamon was just as adorable as always. And I loved how the first thing that TK does after deciding to start living again was call Kari. Of course I would love that, hehe.

Great work!
Miss Takin chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I liked the concept. Seeing little-Takeru again is always a good thing :).

But the older Takeru felt a little OOC to me, since I felt like he made peace with his "inner darkness" by the end of the series.

Other than that, keep up the good work!
RoyalKnightX chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
This is great. I'd put it on my favorites if I remembered how to do so. Even tho he has the crest of Hope, I could really see this happening to TK after all he has seen. The crest doesn't neccessarily mean that the bearer is always like that...Matt is a great example. Definately not friendly all the time in Season 1. But he conquered his Darkness...and, apparently, so has TK.

P.S. If you know how to favorite stories...please remind me.
Broken Angel01 chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Aw, that was really sweet! I liked it a lot and little T.K. was the best. Glad to see older T.K. still remembers what hope is all about. It was worth the wait!
Takerus Lost Angel chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Aw..that was such a cute little fic! I could never imagine T.K. ever being that dark! But, I guess everyone has their dark and light side! Really great work! You used one of my favourite lines in this story, the scene between the Digimon Emperor and T.K. best scene in the entire series! Keep up the awesome work, until next time, keep writing!
Mo0ony808 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
aw that was so cute ,i love Takeru he is my favorite , and i loved little T.K so innocence that why he is my favorite character , anyway great story and i hope you do more of these kind of stories woth T.K in them ofcourse :P
Digi-Girl101 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007