Reviews for Mission Madness
Alice chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Ooo loved it great job :)!
The Tenshis chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
WHOO HOO!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Very sweet! Surprised this story didnt recieve as much as reviews as it should! Please continue, although spelling checks in the future to minor errors are preferrable :D nevertheless, i love this story and Sasuke's posessiveness woot!
sv chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
LOVE IT!
sweet.octOber.kisses chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
aw so cute! the end was adorable!
fantasy4luvr chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
great storyline
red.masenko chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
oh that was so good. very good. i dont even know what to say.

but just a little 'tip'. through not threw(to throw something) and want not wont(will not).
gaaras-loner chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
AHH!

I LOVED IT!

THAT WAS SO AWSOME.

IVE ALWAYS LIKED THE WAY WHEN PEOPLE PUT SASUKE AS A OVER PROTECTIVE-NON-SHARING PERSON WHEN IT COMES TO SAKURA, DONT KNOW WHY? I FEEL IT MAKES THE CUPLE LOOK SO CUTE!
XxKatZILAxX chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
wow that was awesome your a really good writer, I give you applause
XXMurasaki-TsukiXX chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Nice juciy lemon!
XXcrimsonliliesXX chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
for a first story, you're actually pretty good!
Jupiter Pickels chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
You know, I almost stopped reading this after the first couple of paragraphs due to how many spelling mistakes you have, but I have to stay I am very glad I kept reading. the overall story is wonderful, if you can get past the spelling errors. I do hope to see more to this story and I'm adding it to my favorites, but I would highly suggest you go back and correct the spelling errors. People get turned off from a story right away when they see that and it would be such a shame since it's really good. Some examples of the spelling mistakes: bin should be been; teem should be team; herd should be heard; If you can just correct these few I think you will see a lot more people reviewing and giving you high praises.
Sam-AKA-SakuxSasuLover chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
That was good! I like it!