Reviews for Hidden Child
Pheonix09 chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
That was good, I'll read the sequel and nice job on this
Syra Sunn chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
That was AMAZING. I am floored by the strength of emotion you embed within your work ma'am. I can't recall if I ever reviewed in 'How It Could Have Been', but I fell into deep adoration with both your plot and method of writing. You have this incredible talent to bringing angst to life - to the point where my own empathetic heart clenches - and it's so realistic! Especially concering brotherly Sesshomaru and Inuyasha work.

I fully intend on adding you to my list of favorite authors, Miss Sue! (I hope you don't mind the formalities, but you are older than me and I honestly do respect you as such)

- Syra
loretta537 chapter 4 . 10/5/2010
this was good, i couldnt stop crying
Sesshrin devoter chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
It is quite sad, Inuyasha was so hurt and lonely. He envy Rin who obtained all Sessh's love and care, something that he desired from Sessh but all these yrs he was rejected and denied. Inuyasha had a difficult life but the blessings is he had his own companions, and these people healed his wounded heart.

Sessh did not openly display his concern for Inuyasha but in reality is his stern demeanor pushed Inuyasha to live to his best potential. Sessh helped to bring out Inuyasha's excellence by combating with him.
Ravyn Skye chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Perfect in addressing Sesshomaru and his character. His many rationalizations and his lies to himself are brought to forefront and explored in depth in a way my little drabble could have NEVER done. (150 words to work with isn't MUCH, lol) but I love this concept and I will always say that Sesshomaru is a master of deceiving HIMSELF above all others... until that veil was ripped away in Hell XD.

Hearts and Hugs,

RS aka PP
KatzeIason69 chapter 4 . 6/26/2009
that was so sad made me cry but was really good loved it.
kaylin18 chapter 4 . 11/13/2008
I do not know how to do reviews but,here I go!

thank you for writing this story . the story was written so good that I was crying while reading it ( my mum came into my room to ask why am crying. i was blubbering so much). just please continue to write like this i will be reading all of your stories, then i will start to bug you with demands of more!more!more!
Tony WildRiver chapter 4 . 4/15/2008
eek! must go to read sequel! you have a very captivating writing style. Bravo!
Tony WildRiver chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
aww! Inuyasha is so sad and cute!
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
oh. my. land. That was absolutely adorable! The way you portray Sessho's thought process just cracked me up. wonderful job. (I go to read the next chapter!)
Inudaughter chapter 4 . 2/9/2008
Awesome story.
Illaeshin chapter 4 . 11/24/2007
Interesting. I normally don't read longer fics, but this is not bad. I like it. I look forward to the sequel. ~
Shining Peridot Moon chapter 3 . 11/20/2007
InuGoddess715 chapter 3 . 11/17/2007
Nice story. I went back and read this one after I got your PM. You do SUCH a good job with the relationship between Inuyasha and Sesshomaru. Your explanations for the behavior of BOTH these guys is so well done. It would have to bother Inuyasha to see Rin getting treated so well when Sesshoumaru treated his own brother like an unwanted puppy.

I think you're a little tough on Kagome sometimes, though. Yes, she misuses the Beads of Subjugation more than she should, but that's more of a anime thing than it is manga. But...BOTH she and Inuyasha are KIDS. And Inuyasha can be handful, especially when he starts running that rude mouth of his, lol. And he is quite unreasonable about not wanting Kagome to go home...and he's never honest with her about his real reasons WHY he doesn't want her to go. He always says that they have to find the shards...never that he just doesn't want her to leave him. They BOTH have so much growing up to do...and, in the manga, you can see that growth as well. The anime cut off before a lot of this maturity took place; Kagome doesn't use the beads NEARLY as much after a while. They still argue...but she's found better ways of getting him to hear her out than smashing his face in the dirt. And he has finally started LISTENING. I'm more a fan of Inuyasha than Kagome as well. But, I do think she's getting a bad rap on some things. I really hope that they bring back the anime, or at least do a movie, just so we can see how it all ends...and how the characters all turn out.

But, as always, great take on Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru's relationship. I look forward to reading more from you soon.
midnightsweet chapter 3 . 11/3/2007
let's not make it too sad. it has to have a happy ending. right?