Reviews for Everything He Never Wanted
Lisii chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
That was way CREEPY, but VERY GOOD.
wayliz chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
O.K...

You warned me.

I knew I shouldn't read it because it was going to make me really hate Anakin's guts...but your writing is so good that I couldn't resist.

And yes, it's totally realistic and I could definitely believe it of him...But it still makes me want to strangle him with the Japor Replica necklace he tried to pawn off on Padme.

And it's not because he was unfaithful, although that doesn't particularly win him any brownie points. It's that freaky male double standard where apparently he can get drunk and bed whores (and clones), but if Padme even befriends another guy Anakin is having him murdered or shipped off to Oovo IV.

Men! (insert eye roll)

P.S. It would be kind of a cool companion vignette (to "Sins of the Father") to see how that whole thing played out (Anakin having Padme's friend killed) and how it effected both of them. (Hint, Hint) :)

Thanks for sharing!
Inner Dementia chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
This was a neat vignette, I rather liked it. There were a few very minor slip ups in word choices around the middle but it didn't detract from the story overall. Great job!
ccp chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Interesting insight into Vader's relationship with Angel.
Stephanie C chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
I've read this at your journal and it's been nicely edited for a teen audience :)

RE: But it’s that illusion he needs tonight. To be completely out of control while feeling completely in control.

Good line. Sounds exactly like a struggle Vaderkin would deal with.