Reviews for Murder Disabled
Guest chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
I love it! There aren't enough Fanfiction about JJ and the writers of the show don't give her enough of the spotlight. Please finish it I would love to read the rest.
TinaraXx chapter 5 . 12/7/2011
its really good so far. please continue! Xx
Harrypotter-PercyJackson chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
AWesome! Where did you go?
Harrypotter-PercyJackson chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
How did you come up with the dog name? Great chapter.
Harrypotter-PercyJackson chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Great, as usaul.
Harrypotter-PercyJackson chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Awesome!
Harrypotter-PercyJackson chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I've never read your stories before. These are great.
aBeautifulLiar chapter 5 . 1/8/2008
This is Great story. Poor JJ, of course my fav. Character, but the dog is so cute I want her to like him :) Cannot wait for some more
LittleRedDevil8 chapter 5 . 1/4/2008
I love this story! Please continue it soon. The psychoanalysis was great. I love how you're showing how it affected JJ. It's true. Everyone focused on Reid and left her to pick up the pieces all by herself. Any story about JJ is great, I mean as long as it's well written which yours clearly is. JJ fans unite!
butterfly-92 chapter 5 . 12/17/2007
Wow .. I just LOVE all of yout storys! :) keep it up
sydcasy chapter 5 . 12/16/2007
Can't wait for more :-)Hope you'll update soon.
Lady Shlay chapter 5 . 12/15/2007
*throws money and bows at your feet*

I really like this story. Keep it going.
Claudette chapter 5 . 12/8/2007
Hm...I'm definitely going to have to find out more about the BAU's history. I'm a little slow to catch onto this series so I think I've missed some of the back history.

Presumably the team will be visiting a few of the other crime sites - although they will be quite old by now. My money is on the killer seeing all disabled people as 'mutants' - hence the 'm' carving. Nasty sort of guy.
Claudette chapter 4 . 12/8/2007
I've heard about this Henkel guy but not seen the episode - I guess he must have been one nasty baddie with dogs then? Poor JJ. and, like cats, the poor 'ole doggy went straight to the one who didn't like him. Poor Rigley.

I'm enjoying this. I like the way you are drawing the characters and letting us see their 'between' glances. Just one question - where is Gideon?
Claudette chapter 3 . 12/8/2007
Here doggy doggy. Nice doggy, doggy. Come and have your teeth cleaned. Let's hope someone knows how to deal kindly with traumatised dogs.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »