Reviews for Heat
Goldilox07 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
that was so sweet! it is very hard to find a fanfic with a sex scene (lemon) that actually has love built into it. but urs does. this is one of the few stories i have read that actually means love not lust. and it was VERY GOOD.

alex9621 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
that was pretty didnt go over the top, but we got the message all the same. you're a great writer, and i cant wait for your next story, whatever it is.
MartaSwan chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
aw it was sweet

like it
ReaderRabid chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
not explicit with talk of members and juices (hey, I read romance novels!), but a beautiful description of a much-awaited wedding night.

you've done such an amazing job with Quil & Claire - I can't help picturing them like you have made them when I think about the characters in the future. :)

thanks for such a wonderful triumverate of stories - I hope we can hear more from Quil before you move on!
DiamondSkin chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
wow...that's all I can say

ChocoMuffs chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
that was beyond everything! GOD, it was amazing! The way you write is just amazing! I'm speechless!

Are you going to continue this, or was this only a 'honeymoon' thing. Anyway, it was truly amazing!

I can't wait till you continue Waiting for Dawn!

A million thumps up!
Swingflip chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
So good :) Perfect for the story!
Endlessly Drowning chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
I have no words.

Good writing.

That's it.
she is brighter chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
i loved it.

genies9 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
*fans self* hot damn, woman. Just reminded me why I'm so fond of lemons...

...And also distracted me from my currently floundering chapter. Yey!

topaz november chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Another wonderful addition to your stories! I can't wait to read more.

MyLion.MyLamb chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
that was SO sweet, the perfect night for the two of them...i loved it
SPDVengence chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
*tear* Finally...they're together! o OMG! Whoot! Go Claire!
BloodsuckingLeech chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Just like the two stories Dear Diary and Sweet Torture, you have captured Claire and Quil perfectly on their Wedding day. So sweetly, so tenderly..I've said it before and I'll say it again-you are an excellent twilight fan fictor and I've enjoyed your stories so's Waiting for Dawn coming? ahem...cough...update...sniff. :)
Warui-Usagi chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
This was beautiful. Congrats on writing such a wonderful story. :D You wrote this particular scene very well. You didn't need to go into any real detail to feel the passion between Claire and Quil. This was a fantasic read, along with Dear Diary; one of the best Twilight fanfics I've read in a long time. I can't wait to hear more from you. ;)
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »