Reviews for Heat
twilightened chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
I agree with a previous review. You have now become my favorite writer. I told my husband that I think you could write an essay on rutebega husbandry and it would be enticing. This story (and it's prequel) were beautifully written, from your descriptions of her humble home to the way you make your reader feel and anticipate every single movement of each character. I like that although I, the reader, can feel the passion of these characters, I am not reduced to feeling like I'm reading smut. You have a gift, don't waste it. This story was incredible. It took something that, in the books made the reader kind of feel "ew", and made it into something to be admired. I'm sure Stephenie would be so proud of your thoughtfulness with her characters. Truly, this was a joy to read. Thanks.
lemonsandlove chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
I really like how you do love scenes. They're not raunchy like some other stuff that I've read. They're sweet and descriptive (in a good manner). It leaves you truly breathless! REALLY GREAT!
BiteMeSilly chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
that was a nice and sweet lemons story.
Cantar chapter 2 . 2/12/2008
Hi! I have just become a number one fan of yours greatly. I think that this is a very deserving ending to the stories and WOW!

Speechless!
89238497123 chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
these are raelly good. a friend sugguested this and man she was right. the emotions are raw and real and i thought you did a wonderful job with quil's view. (:

great job
Gabriel Wolfe chapter 2 . 2/1/2008
You say ur not good at love scenes? Bull. Ur great. Keep writing whatever the heck you want, cuz ur awesome.
Countess of Abe chapter 2 . 1/31/2008
I shouldn't have read that during lecture. I couldn't squeal around other people, so now I have unresolved squealing tension. It hurts. ;)
AuthoressMegz chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
Aw that was really good too. I think you did an excellent job, especially considering you had to write it from a man's point of view. Very nicely done. :D
AuthoressMegz chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Very lemon-y and "hot" indeed.

I had to read it. After keeping me waiting through all of Dear Diary, I couldn't stand the torture of no lemon. I'm going to go read Quil's part on this now. Almost forgot there was one. ;)
Bellashouldvebeen chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
ug you hagve to update soon. i like this story and i have to find out what happens next.
tu es mon ame chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
aw that was so sweet :)
Relala chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
Ah, that was so cute!
MISSTTAYLORR chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
for the record, i have a new penname. my old one was, lala8843 but now its Rogotic Dinosaur so its still me.

man, i wish i would have known about this sooner! its so sweet. you have made there love just as pure as edwards and bellas. *sigh* but, i hope you tell what happens between jacob and clairs little girl. :) now that i had the common sense to add you to my alert list, i'll know when you got new stuff!

kudos! :D
genies9 chapter 2 . 12/29/2007
:D

So, umm... I really shouldn't have to tell you how much I loved that. :) Refer to all past reviews, add up how much I loved those chapters, and times it by 10. And raise it to the 8th power. That will be more or less how much I loved reading this. ;)
EenvoudigMij chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
That was amazing!

I've never really liked any of the Weres but...

Wow!