Reviews for Heat
LoveBria chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
oh that was hot. *sigh* im burning, werewolves...
yayme2012 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Sweet...
zrbs chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
How on earth am I EVER supposed to settle for a man who is not a werewolf? and you are good, very good at this...
72345 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Okay, now I've got to down a cold glass of something make sure the kids are asleep and find my husband. Again, tremendous job. I think I've officially become an "Alice Laughed" junkie.

Thanks a million.
Spinnerofdreams chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
I read this a few days ago but didn't review. Simply amazing how important reviewing becomes once you have posted a story, isn't it? *Fans herself frantically* So very hot, hot, hot! And very sweet, too.
fuckumish chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Hot!
IsadoraLowell chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
omg! that was soo good!
12brady chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Oh my god, this was perfect. I loved how you focused more on emotions than on the physical part. Such an amazing story. It expressed everything that Claire and Quil felt. You are a fabulous writer!
koerle chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Love it.

Just love it.
sunlitstar chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
I found it. DAMN. This was spectacular and well-written. I don't know what else to say, except that I am so jealous that Quil is not real and I am not Claire. Dammit.
TheImpossibleGirl93 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
I love this lemon, it is so good, it's not all about the physicle aspect of sex it has a lot of emotion and want in it. It's not disgusting like some stories are it was perfect. Exactly how I hoped it would be.
Daintress chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
A very nice ending. I'm so glad I came across this story after it was finished. Otherwise, it would have driven me crazy. Thanks very much for sharing your talent. :)
MISSTTAYLORR chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
they finaly get there lemon. well, i just have to say that this story was amazing. and i know i keep saying that but i really was. and it ispired some really good art work. (i've been having artist block forever)

and yeah, i really did stay up all night reading your Dear Diary story. i went to bed at about 4 or 5 this morning. (depending on how you look at it time changed last night so i'm all confused) lol. well, anyway i'm glad this story had a happy ending

best kudos to you! :D
penguinsleddings chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
I was not going to read this, and I HATE really in-depth sexual fics, but that was good. It wasn't like horny teenager, I'm-so-not-a-virgin-anymore-writing. It was more describing Claire's desperate want. I can't say I loved it, I can't say I hated it, I can't say it was okay, or I liked it. All I can say is this: BLUBBER, NITWIT, QWERTYUIOP!
alliwant chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
that was so sweet! i especially like the last line about the fire never going out. love love love!
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »