Reviews for Heat
72345 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Okay, now I've got to down a cold glass of something make sure the kids are asleep and find my husband. Again, tremendous job. I think I've officially become an "Alice Laughed" junkie.

Thanks a million.
Spinnerofdreams chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
I read this a few days ago but didn't review. Simply amazing how important reviewing becomes once you have posted a story, isn't it? *Fans herself frantically* So very hot, hot, hot! And very sweet, too.
fuckumish chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
IsadoraLowell chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
omg! that was soo good!
12brady chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Oh my god, this was perfect. I loved how you focused more on emotions than on the physical part. Such an amazing story. It expressed everything that Claire and Quil felt. You are a fabulous writer!
koerle chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Love it.

Just love it.
sunlitstar chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
I found it. DAMN. This was spectacular and well-written. I don't know what else to say, except that I am so jealous that Quil is not real and I am not Claire. Dammit.
TwinklyLights93 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
I love this lemon, it is so good, it's not all about the physicle aspect of sex it has a lot of emotion and want in it. It's not disgusting like some stories are it was perfect. Exactly how I hoped it would be.
Daintress chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
A very nice ending. I'm so glad I came across this story after it was finished. Otherwise, it would have driven me crazy. Thanks very much for sharing your talent. :)
MISSTTAYLORR chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
they finaly get there lemon. well, i just have to say that this story was amazing. and i know i keep saying that but i really was. and it ispired some really good art work. (i've been having artist block forever)

and yeah, i really did stay up all night reading your Dear Diary story. i went to bed at about 4 or 5 this morning. (depending on how you look at it time changed last night so i'm all confused) lol. well, anyway i'm glad this story had a happy ending

best kudos to you! :D
penguinsleddings chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
I was not going to read this, and I HATE really in-depth sexual fics, but that was good. It wasn't like horny teenager, I'm-so-not-a-virgin-anymore-writing. It was more describing Claire's desperate want. I can't say I loved it, I can't say I hated it, I can't say it was okay, or I liked it. All I can say is this: BLUBBER, NITWIT, QWERTYUIOP!
alliwant chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
that was so sweet! i especially like the last line about the fire never going out. love love love!
Enthralled chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Holy crow...that was...satisfying!
not done baking chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Hm, this was pretty good. It was much more emotionally written than phsyically written. You prolly could have taken out all the descriptions of them kissing and what not and we still would have understood what was going on.
SpotlessRose chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
That was perfect

It was all about the love they share and that's just how I thought it should be

164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »