Reviews for Drunk As A Small Black and White Furry Creature
You know chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
The story Clark is about to tell Lex is actually the one we want to hear.

And I don't mean sex necessarily, but how they arrived at one state of affairs from the other.

This story you have here is like... a forward and an afterward. But you've neglected to include the actual story.
marlogirl chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Hilarious!
MarineLvr84 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
"Hello," Lex said, concentrating on not slurring. "Martha?" he asked, not realizing he had gotten the answering machine, and not Mrs. Kent. "Yes, this is Lex. I must needs converse with your offspring, Clark."

I laughed my ass off when I read this
springyfly chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
lol okay so whats the answer to the riddle?
Renesmeelover12 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I loove this story! A wonderful work of humor with just the right amount of a clark/lex relationship.

I would be completly in love with you if you made this into a series of one shots or at the very least did a fllow up.
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Oh, My Ribs! I'm Crying From Laughter. my Favorite Story Of The Week Will be This One, i Think. i Keep Running Over The Story, And I Can't Help but To Start Laughing Every Couple of Seconds. And The Title. i Am Going To Have To Remember That The Next Time I See James Drunk, lol.

ooh, Your name Is Shakespeare's Girl? Do You Actually read Shakespeare? I've Been Reading His Sonnets Lately. i've Only Read Three Of His Plays, Though. Do you Have A Favorite Sonnet? Oops, I'm Rambling, lol.

YYWKMN.
Penelope Snape chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
fantastic fun! any chance of an encor?
Yaoi-Freak1990 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
All I can say is... AMAZING! I laughed SO hard at Lex! That was great!
Dark-Night-Tigress chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
LMAO HAHAHAHA!

Oh wow, lol, geeze that was rich haha. Drunken Lex. Flamingos. HAHA...

Whew, thanks, I needed that :D
beeminionjeran chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Aww! Thats so incredibly cute :3 and funny!

The ending totaly cracked me up.

Well i wish i could hear what Clark has to tell after they got up lol. Hmm...yum
RedQu33n chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
One of the cutest, funniest fanfics I've ever read. The way Lex was talking while being drunk was so damn hilarious :D
Lady-Indis chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
haha! do continue this :) me likey very much
BloodyMarry chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
That was so cute! I absolutly loved it! Lex is so adroable as a drunk! I loved when he called the house and talked to the answering machine and asked for her offspring. lol Perfect! And the pink flamingo, randomly hilarious. Brilliant!
anabandoneddream chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Ah! That's was hilarious!

Makes me want to get drunk as a skunk and party the night away. And hopefully, also end up with Clark in my bed.
Laqueta Okami chapter 1 . 11/22/2007