Reviews for One Night
Ali chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
good un
Ganon XD chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
That was beautiful x3 Oh Ban, you big softie XD I love that you made an ending to the end that was so sweet! I only wish it was longer, but then again I liked how you ended it too, either way, it was awesome x3 and are those the cow PJs? That. Is awesome too. xDD so so sweet! Thanks for the super fluffy sweet fic ;3
ideagala chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
sweet and lovely
Sinfully Sadistic chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
D'aw! That's so precious! But, one question. Maybe I'm just stupid, but when did Ginji get hit like that? Where he was lying all cold and dead-like, like Ban had said he was? For some odd reason, I don't remember that...hmm...

Ash
LimeLace chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
The cute and the hurt broke my brain... Much like the anime itself, actually. Nice job!
Kim CC chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Ahh . . . Ban would have difficulty expressing himself to anyone, but it must've almost killed him to see Ginji doing his stupid "hit me 'cause I'm waiting for you to come to your senses thing."

Lovely.
narakunohime chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
loved it.
Kyoki Kiss chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
It's very sweet. And I do hope oyu write more of it soon!

::chants 'Continuation' repeatedly::

nudge, nudge.
Gemenice chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Well, I'm new in this fandom - I mean Ban/Ginji but this is the best story I read so far... Really WOW. It was so nice! Yay! Really really good story.
MikiNare chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
This made me go 'Aw' at the end. So adorable! Write more! X
KarineNachigeru chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
This was great! Can you make more liuke this, events that happened after some of the other episodes, please?
xandra69 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
That was adorable. It's always fun to hear what Ban's thinking. Especially about Ginji. And I love when people add scenes into what already happened.

I think my favorite part (besides Ban admitting to himself how important Ginji is to him) is the 'damn clingy eel' thought that Ban has. It sounds just like something he would think, and it describes Ginji in that scene rather well. _

Keep writing and thanks for the good read!
sakura's conscience chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
UWAH! *cries* so sad!
Stray Neko chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
So cute! Meep! Teehee, ack, so cute, xD. Um..cute? xD.

Really though, well written. D.
Foul old ron chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Hi I really liked this simple and written in a pleasing style. I'd really like to know what happens the morning after when Ginji wakes up.