Reviews for The Lone Wolf
please go on.
Sporkface chapter 4 . 5/27/2008
I loved it.
Mia chapter 4 . 4/28/2008
I loved it. It made me cry. Thanks for such a wonderful Leah story.
LittleFairyAV chapter 4 . 4/15/2008
So sad but so good. I was hoping for a chapter in between about how they reunited, but this is amazing as is.
Auphora66 chapter 4 . 4/11/2008
That was amazing and I loved it. _
sg-1 chapter 4 . 2/9/2008
bravo
Aly-ATeenageGirl chapter 4 . 12/9/2007
WHAT? THAT''S IT? AH!
hotdamn its cam88 chapter 4 . 12/2/2007
so beautiful. sam and emily's relationship is just...perfect. they don't really have to explain it, you can just feel it

awesome job with this story!
rednoserr chapter 3 . 11/29/2007
I loved the way you did the whole Emily-gets-her-scars thing. I love how there little secret-attracation-romance has been going for a few months, and that Emily rejected Sam. ;] It was very creative, also it seemed very romantic to me.
persephonesfolly chapter 4 . 11/28/2007
Finally! A story that tells exactly how and why Emily got her scars. Meyers never really addressed it fully in her books. Your version of what happened makes sense, as does your explanation of why Leah comes across as bitter. Who wouldn't build emotional walls to protect themselves from supposed loved ones if the two people they loved most in the world betrayed them so completely.

Well written.
musicsetsmefree chapter 4 . 11/17/2007
A tear escaped in that third chapter, I'm not going to lie. That was so wonderful. I love your writing style. This story should inspire people to write more (good) Sam/Emily stories!
moonmagicks chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
"Little did Leah know that she only forced herself to hate Sam and Emily, because her heart couldn’t let go of the love that it still held for them."

I've left too many long reviews. I LOVE your works. Love them, love them, love them. Thank you so much.

Love,

Artemis

WRITE ON!
moonmagicks chapter 3 . 11/5/2007
Oh my god. This is gorgeous. Beautiful, amazing wonderful. Thank you so much for writing this. It's...unbelievable. I'm jealous of your writing skills! *wails* I need to get better!

Sorry; your writing was inspiring enough to make m log onto FFN in a long time. And it's a shame (criminal) that they actually didn't bother to review. Gorgeous.

Artemis
artemis chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Gorgeous. I love, positively adore, SamEmily. But when you put it in this perspective...gosh. I feel so sorry for Leah. And your writing and wonderful, and I need to read more, and it's one of those stories where I don't notice there's another chapter because I'm so wrapped up in the words.

In short, wonderful!
nidhogg chapter 3 . 11/1/2007
0.0 Poor Emily! And poorer Leah.

I've wanted some good Sam/Leah or Sam/Emily since NM - it's such good fic-material, can't believe it isn't more popular.

You did it brilliantly. Can't wait for p4!