Reviews for A Fox And A Hound
jacraycray chapter 11 . 11/3
Oh also are they like half animals half human, I was like wait... whaaat...
jacraycray chapter 12 . 11/3
Great story, though I think Sasuke was let off the hook to easily. If I were Naruto there would have to be a whole sequel full of Sasuke's regret and guilt and Naruto learning to love him again cause I ain't no push over! Lol, of course Narutos a lot more forgiving and just a better person then me overall so that's why. But still Sasu was a prick! A lovable prick yet a prick, as he should be, great job with that by the way, he's a complex character! Love Lee as a hedgehog, too cute. Still think Sasuke was let off easy, but that just me, I like to draw things out and beat it till it's dead, plus I just like giving Sasuke a hard time! Thanks for the story! Please keep up the good work!
DChan21 chapter 12 . 6/14
This was really good I just felt the story was a bit rushed (I see how you wanted to match with the movie) but I would have liked more character development and also to see what happens after they got together! But over all is a good story! Thanks for the good work!
Haha I loved the joke
May chapter 12 . 5/22

That's all I can say :')
I loved this. So much. It hurt my heart. AHHH. I don't have a lot to say because I'm still thinking about this story.
LittleWesties9 chapter 12 . 1/9
It was actually pretty good! I enjoyed reading it :)
Gody chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
Pretty good!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/16/2014
HAHAHA! OMFG love how u ended it with a dirty joke! 3
Guest chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
That was truly a wonderful story you kept to fox and the hound very nicely truly I am very pleased thank you for writing this you truly are talented
The Demons' Little Shipper chapter 12 . 4/15/2014
*looks at you with a very serious face* The did good, you did good. LOL nice naughty ending! I love dirty jokes. ;)
The Demons' Little Shipper chapter 11 . 4/15/2014
That bear was a dick, victim my ass! I love this story, but stupid Sasuke. :) That bear is still, and forever will be, a dick.
ThisKidSJ chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
It's the middle of the night here, and I'm crying so much right now (TT) this chapter is so saaaaadd! But the story is so far is very good. Well written and plotted, that it brings forth very strong emotions (my tears stand as evidence)
Blys Tanner chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
So, just like when I watch the movie, I blubbered like a baby all through the abandonment scene, but at least Iruka gave Naruto the option to return... so many tears. so many feels. thank god for rock lee! and the power of youth!
The cat and the raven chapter 1 . 9/30/2013