Reviews for A Fox And A Hound
muttjc2003 chapter 12 . 5/11
This was a fantastic fanfiction. You did an amazing job! :)
emowoods205 chapter 6 . 5/7
I'm stuck on this chapter
Justtha2ofus chapter 12 . 2/26
This was a pretty good story!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/17/2016
The greatest thong ever
jacraycray chapter 11 . 11/3/2015
Oh also are they like half animals half human, I was like wait... whaaat...
jacraycray chapter 12 . 11/3/2015
Great story, though I think Sasuke was let off the hook to easily. If I were Naruto there would have to be a whole sequel full of Sasuke's regret and guilt and Naruto learning to love him again cause I ain't no push over! Lol, of course Narutos a lot more forgiving and just a better person then me overall so that's why. But still Sasu was a prick! A lovable prick yet a prick, as he should be, great job with that by the way, he's a complex character! Love Lee as a hedgehog, too cute. Still think Sasuke was let off easy, but that just me, I like to draw things out and beat it till it's dead, plus I just like giving Sasuke a hard time! Thanks for the story! Please keep up the good work!
DChan21 chapter 12 . 6/14/2015
This was really good I just felt the story was a bit rushed (I see how you wanted to match with the movie) but I would have liked more character development and also to see what happens after they got together! But over all is a good story! Thanks for the good work!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/6/2015
Haha I loved the joke
May chapter 12 . 5/22/2015

Perfect.

That's all I can say :')
Guest chapter 12 . 5/13/2015
I loved this. So much. It hurt my heart. AHHH. I don't have a lot to say because I'm still thinking about this story.
LittleWesties9 chapter 12 . 1/9/2015
It was actually pretty good! I enjoyed reading it :)
Gody chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
Pretty good!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/16/2014
HAHAHA! OMFG love how u ended it with a dirty joke! 3
Guest chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
That was truly a wonderful story you kept to fox and the hound very nicely truly I am very pleased thank you for writing this you truly are talented
The Demons' Little Shipper chapter 12 . 4/15/2014
*looks at you with a very serious face* The ending...you did good, you did good. LOL nice naughty ending! I love dirty jokes. ;)