Reviews for A Fox And A Hound
LittleWesties9 chapter 12 . 1/9
It was actually pretty good! I enjoyed reading it :)
Gody chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
Pretty good!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/16/2014
HAHAHA! OMFG love how u ended it with a dirty joke! 3
Guest chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
That was truly a wonderful story you kept to fox and the hound very nicely truly I am very pleased thank you for writing this you truly are talented
The Demons' Little Shipper chapter 12 . 4/15/2014
*looks at you with a very serious face* The ending...you did good, you did good. LOL nice naughty ending! I love dirty jokes. ;)
The Demons' Little Shipper chapter 11 . 4/15/2014
That bear was a dick, victim my ass! I love this story, but stupid Sasuke. :) That bear is still, and forever will be, a dick.
ThisKidSJ chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
It's the middle of the night here, and I'm crying so much right now (TT) this chapter is so saaaaadd! But the story is so far is very good. Well written and plotted, that it brings forth very strong emotions (my tears stand as evidence)
Blys Tanner chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
So, just like when I watch the movie, I blubbered like a baby all through the abandonment scene, but at least Iruka gave Naruto the option to return... so many tears. so many feels. thank god for rock lee! and the power of youth!
The cat and the raven chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I'm re-reading this :)
haruyuuki chapter 11 . 9/7/2013
Omg the bear was the victim.

All he was doing was having a nice nap in his cave, and one thing leads to another and he's falling down a cliff with a gun wound and a injured

eye u_u poor bear...
Hoshikuzu-san chapter 12 . 7/20/2013
Omg, I seriously loved this story SO much. Fantastic job. I'm proud to say that this is seriously one of my favorites.
YamiUchimaki chapter 12 . 7/2/2013
Omg i loooooooved it!
el chapter 12 . 5/13/2013
LOVE it. Your stories are wonderful. (Wish a LITTLE that every story was finished but...). thanks anyway, Enjoyed myself alot ;D
SweetGumdrop chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
Aww cute.. listening to Sean Paul and Simple Plan's 'Summer Paradise and... 2:22 in the morning with tears in my eyes that won't run down... beautiful :D and i'm hungry too! :D

Summary: Awesome story man!
Limeru chapter 12 . 2/23/2013
Loved your version of this. And the lemon is really hot!