Reviews for More Fragging Paperwork
LOLZ! xD
JTL
Deanna chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Dear: amidoh,
I was highly disapointed with this fic of yours. When I read the title, i thought that this was going to be funny, but I guess I was wrong because it was just boring. The only thing that was funny was the title and that's it. I'm sorry if it sounds harsh, but it's the truth. I hope to see something better in the future.
Lady Starscream chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
'Dear Chromia,'

...

'I regret to inform you that Ahnharrd perished in the course of carrying out his duty to the Autobot cause...'

...

"Oh, frag, I'm even beginning to think in his accent..."

But Ironhide's accent had been very pronounced, he thought to himself as he frantically backspaced the 'Ahnharrd' and replaced it with the proper spelling of the dead warrior's name"

had me laughing out loud. At first, I read that and went "huh? Maybe that's the cybertronian pronunciation of his name?"

then I got to to the "frantic backspacing" and laughed out loud.

Writer's block. *SnerksnerkSnerk* Now he knows how fanfic writers feel. HA!

Frell. Dear Mrs Prowl? Jazz is 'Mrs Prowl'

Shhh, don't let Jazz hear you say that. XD. I don't know if he'd have a problem with "Mrs. Prowl" or not. Hee.

Anyway, very funny fic. :-) I've totally faved.

Ultra Magnus: "I can't deal with that now!" total win! :-D
Vedda chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Thats the Optimus Prime I love to read. The dark-humourous one who dont fear to rant to himself when the thinks are going to hell.
Dena Gray chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
he just put the fun in 'fundamental genocide' LOL OMG I have to use that. adorable! :D
Yuro-Faita911 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
hahahahahaha

poor magnusFEAR THE PAPERWORK!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and even more poor megatron

his weapon got trashed !hahahaha

well any way keep it up and keep. it . coming! pls

over and out
Crooked chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
lol Way to go Prime! That's the way to do it; and the best advantage of being a leader. Always having someone else to hand the sore work down to. I loved all the names you came up with the mechs in this story-especially the ones for the Decepticons. It seems like Optimus has a far more colorful imagination that I thought beforehand. :D Excellent story! Loved it! :)
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Ohmigod . . . that was too funny!

Starscream just put the 'fun' in 'fundamental genocide'.

. . . that's one of the best lines I've read all week!

Better still,Optimus deligating the paperwork to Magnus . . . oh, priceless!
LadyStarscream chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
"Dear Mrs. Prowl..."

BWAHAHAHA! Jazz is Mrs. Prowl! haha! I'm gonna have to mention that on my livejournal, now. I'm sure other writers would be inhterested in your idea of "Mr and Mrs Prowl aka PJ"

this fic truly made me laugh myself silly. It's 4:30 in the morning, and I accidentally woke my parents up laughing so loud (oops). That was awesomely funny.

And the thing about Prime writing in Ahnhad's-er Ironhide's accent was too perfect! Hee!

:-)
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
XD This made me lol. A _lot_.
gone 4 gone chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
He-he. Poor Optimus. Evil directors for killing off so many good Autobots in the original movie (and now that we're on the subject Michal Bay I want to talk to you about that familiar silver Autobot you killed).

Jazz/Prowl angle is cute. And what's wrong with having minions like StarScream?

Still, good story. Poor Ultra Magnus as well.
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Paperwork is EVIL.

The only thing more evil than paperwork is homework, and even then only when said homework consists of three projects, a large amount of Pre-Calculus and an essay.

Which is precisely what I'm dealing with at the moment, and procrastinating my hardest to avoid the matter.

Thus, my reading of Transformers fanfiction in my pajamas at 1 in the afternoon.
frivolity chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
oh heck this was hilarious. Jazz was 'Mrs Prowl'

ROFFLINGTILLITHURTSTOBREATHE :D :D :D

f. X
Moonscream chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Death. Its a serious subject.

Except when it threatens to make spaghetti fly out of your nose! XD
plenoptic chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
"Dear Ratchet's womanbot..."

...no.

JAZZ was 'Mrs. Prowl.'

okay, these lines absolutely had me in hysterics. seriously, this was so funny i could NOT stop laughing. an illiterate optimus prime...slag that is so great i could just kiss you (only not really.) jazz...:D okay this was beautiful. thanks for the laugh, this totally made my whole day. my whole week.