Reviews for Love is not a mental disease
Manga Girl number 6 chapter 6 . 10/19/2009
Interesting fanfic, just one thing... you might want to give the chapters another look-through, a few spelling errors and such, as well as some typos (ex. read-head instead of red-head)

Sorry. It's just my nature to point out these things, however I really like this fic.

MG#6
mei lynn 64 chapter 6 . 4/26/2009
oh wow man. this is like really good! i hope you didn't quite this story! i really wanna know how axel and riku get outta jail! i really like the way roxas was determined about the last thing he said!:D i hope you update soon!
SassyOMG2282 chapter 6 . 6/8/2008
ARRESTED! D:

This is great! So suspensful :)

Please update when you can! I love it!

-Sassy
Arkaham chapter 4 . 5/10/2008
this have somemthing interesting...XD even for little chapters.. hehe

but don't worry, what matters is the sory no the size :P

so good luck with test and for us be quiet until next chapter.

kisses
paupu fruits rox chapter 5 . 4/20/2008
Ooh! I like it!

Everything about this story is perfect plus the chapter aren't extremly long and I like that way! lol I can't stand it when authors make their chapters way to long lol

update soon! :]
rintisku chapter 5 . 3/18/2008
i liked it can't wait to read the next chapter i bet it gets really good
Shigure Haven chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
SH: Rude a bouncer? I can see that. PAine a Bartender? I'd go with someone like Tifa if i were you. XD ANyways, I can't beleive i didn't Review for this sooner! I luvs it! *wolf whistles at Roxas, Axel lites my clothes on Fire* F*CK! XD lol and waitin for next chappie.
AngelicConquistador chapter 5 . 10/29/2007
*SQUEAL* That was too awesome. I got a laugh out of Rude being the bouncer- XD he seems like the type now... XD And LOL at Sora's comment. That was hilarious. Poor Roxas... XD Anyway, great job so far, I hope you continue to update!
Yami of the Hikari chapter 5 . 10/29/2007