Reviews for Allspark Reborn
I love this story but I'm kind of sad to think about the fact that she will never see her family again. I wish they had the materials to make a space bridge instead so they could go back and forth at least in secret and so she could visit her family. But it's still a great story anyways.
MagicalGirl23 chapter 42 . 5/7
I really enjoyed reading this novel, Thank you for posting it. Even though it's been a few years, I agree and truly wish you'd post a sequel. Though the only thing I disagree with on the comments is, I would like Cameron to keep her human "organic" form, not gain a robotic one. Because I think it makes her unique and special, it sets her apart from all the other cybertronians. Because to me, it would be making her just the same as everyone else, and you made her such a vibrant, wonderful personality. I just didn't like the thought of it. Though I would love to see Cameron come home to the AllSparks temple and more Scorpy action. They're my favorite :).
lightiningstrike chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
on the sixth line you spelled frenzy fenzy
professionalemail101 chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
How did she temporarily lose her clothes?
Lunar Mist chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I like it and look forward to the sequel. And asequel name...

"Allspark Reunited". "Do or Die". "Strength in Weakness". Depends on the plot.
Just Another Random chapter 42 . 9/1/2011
For a title: Let There be Life

I also just realised that my pen name could be shortened to JAR. After watching Avatar a few hours ago all I can think of in that regard is "I am a warrior of the... Jarhead Clan." I pity any wandering telepaths that decide my mind is a good place to look for directions.
Just Another Random chapter 43 . 8/13/2011
I'd love to see a sequel to this. I'm curious as to how the other Decepticons will react to Cameron being the Allspark. Actually, I'd like to see the twins' reaction to Ratchet being bonded to the Allspark even more. And Wheeljack. We must not forget Wheeljack.

Also, in Chapter 3 what was the small box?

"Cameron made sure no-one was around before plunging her hand back into her bag, when her fingers closed over the small box she reached for the door handle."

I'm pretty sure I didn't overlook something, but I don't remember reading about whatever it is.
WarriorKat21 chapter 43 . 4/1/2011
I think u should make a sequel after all u did an awsome job doing this story, and I think that most people would like to kno how her life on cybertron is or at lest make a couple of oneshots of her meeting wheeljack and the twins :-)
AnimeCrazy88 chapter 41 . 2/11/2011
This story is awesome! I can't belive I forgot to review this when I fave it. But anyway I really hope you are going to make sequel of this. For I want to know everyone reaction on that Ratchet and Cameron are together (I can seriously see for me shock faces, plus if they try something she can hang them on the wall XP). Also her meeting with certians bots too. Keep upt with the good work!
Ria Everwood chapter 43 . 1/14/2011
I want a sequel! I was hoping Cameron will take a form~ I want more of Ironhide and Chromia and the others spark mates~ please please make one sequel.
Ria Everwood chapter 32 . 1/14/2011
This chapter is just so sweet! I like how they are progesing~
Ria Everwood chapter 17 . 1/14/2011
I always sort of like Barricade~ I thought he might turn good~
Ria Everwood chapter 11 . 1/14/2011
Body switch? OMG I was shocked to the core!
Ria Everwood chapter 7 . 1/14/2011
If only my handphone would do that too! Transform when I wanted her to!
Ria Everwood chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
Wow wow the tattoos is such a cool idea! And having the two at the same time!