Reviews for Between Inked Lines
I want more even years later lol
Kgoodrich16 chapter 14 . 4/9
Update? :)
Guest chapter 14 . 10/8/2014
should of kept going but oh well. you really should start up again
Rue Dawn chapter 14 . 8/14/2014
This is fantastic so far, I love the back and forth in the relationship between Carly and Vince. I read your other two fast and furious fics ages ago but I always read them over again and I finally decided to read this one even though it wasn't finished and now I'd really like to read more please! So if you get the time and the muse comes back I'd love for you to update soon. :)
Angelinaa chapter 14 . 5/13/2014
Heyo, I really liked this Vince/OC story but since you haven't updated in so long I'm guessing you hit a dead end? It's a shame :( Write more!
sunshine37 chapter 14 . 3/16/2014
I absolutely adore your story. Definitely one of the best Vince stories I've read here. Hopefully you revisit this story sometime soon.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/3/2014
please update
Stacey73 chapter 14 . 2/15/2014
Sure hope you return to this story. Excellent Vince /oc story. Love your writing. Please continue.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
love it!
dragoness0420 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
*pokes the muse* You there! Pretty please, bribe your brain with something delectable and kick-start this story again? Please? I love it!
Baloo18 chapter 14 . 2/7/2013
Please, please, please finish this story. There are not many Vince stories and this one is great. It just isn't right to leave us hanging right when they get together (this is what people call torture and it isnt nice). I am totally loving this story so please update.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
I love Boone! :o)
Yukira-Kuchiki chapter 14 . 10/7/2012
I really like this story. Hope you update soon!
ILoveAnime89 chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
Love it update again soon. .
Reader28 chapter 14 . 12/18/2011