Reviews for Season 8: The Thriller
la muneka chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Awesome idea.
That70schick09 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Oh my god! That is so funny! I thought it was actually gonna be a horror story but it's just the explanation of the eighth season! Awesome story!
notthatplatypus chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
i shouldnt have read this b4 i was gonna go to bed. scary. good theory, but the thought of my favorite actors/actresseses being turned into alien cyborgs disturbes me. i 3 Danny Mila and Laura!
lovetaker101 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I've been feeling a little nostalgic about my favorite show and decided to read some fanfics when I stumbled upon this. You wrote it ages ago but I never got around to reading it. And I have to say, considering how crappy S8 was this sounds totally plausible. Freakin alien cyborgs! God, why couldn't they just take over a bad show? Anyway, it was very creative and a lot of fun to read. Nice job!
flight815surviver chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I'm glad we finally have the answers! Thank you.
Miss Lavender Sky chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
OH MY GOODNESS! That scared me! But it's so funny how that's one of the theories. Totally makes sense. Lol. It was awesome.

:]
Andrea chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
The thing that really struck me in this story was this line: "'That's my line?' Mila asked, more harshly this time. 'Huh? Huh?'"

The reason for that is it reminded me of her comments on Jackie and love in her flashback on the S4 DVDs (which I believe were done during S8). I thought her tone was a little bitter so I wonder if she did in fact hate her S8 storylines... if so then I think you captured that aspect of her really well! There's no doubt something shady was going on that season and I loved your theory explaining said shadiness! Awesome oneshot!

One last thing, was Danny's refusal of the pain pills a Scientology reference? I just couldn't help but laugh at that!
JH Forever chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Danny's explanation for why the cyborgs were writing the show the way they did, with statistics and not heart, really puts season 8 into perspective. What a startling realistic theory! Great job, this story was intriguing and scary!
kmgale chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
oh my god! I love it! This is exactly what happened! It's the best and most likely explanation! (And that is not sarcasm-there's no other way this show could have gone down the drain so fast and so willingly by everyone involved). Genius! I'm like cracking up here! *raving on the excellence of the fanfic* You have to have other theories...come on, put'em up, I'd love to read them! :)
Lillimarq chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
This is so what must have happened!

Am there with you on this theory:)

Still it is pretty creepy.

Well written but creepy.
xILoveJackieAndHyde chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
It was a great story !
AdriDee chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
I LOVED IT!
zomganonymous chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
The best oneshot I've read in a long time, props. :)

Well written, good idea, good grammar/spelling, nice connection to Thriller. Only complaint is, in these horror movies, someone always survives. Why couldn't Danny have survived, at least? He's too hot to get killed by alien cyborgs.

I liked the idea where you used the cast instead of just the characters, by the way. So again, props!
SkittlezLvr79 chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
LMAO! You know, that would explain so much! Because only a pod person/alien cyborg could look at the travesty of S8 and say that it was the best season yet!
tanith75 chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
HAHAHAHA! That was freaking awesome!

But poor Dany and Mila being turned into cyborgs :( They're too pretty to be machines :P

Truly the only explanation for S8.

Happy Halloween, girl :D