Reviews for Okay
dana-maru1 chapter 5 . 4/26/2008
Aww so cute! Please write a sequel :)
Eve1980 chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
Good job on that one! Congrats
HalfBloodHannah chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
it was really a nice fic.

xD

Hannah
kncrowder88 chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
You can't leave me like that. Gah! I really love this. Great job.
CorkyGilmore chapter 5 . 3/19/2008
love it very cute
iamextraordinary chapter 5 . 3/19/2008
you never disappoint :) it's great to see you up and writing again.

congratulations on this wonderful and newly completed story.

Mikaela
MatoakaWilde chapter 5 . 3/19/2008
Very cute!
LilyHeartsJames chapter 4 . 3/10/2008
Hey!

Wow, this fic is AMAZING!

I saved it awhile ago, and I think I only read the first chapter, but I read up until the last one you've updated so far and I think this story is great and I would most definitely read the next chapter if you update.

Great story!

LilyHeartsJames
WhiteOleander2 chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
AW! finally shes realizing she does like him! GRR why not go out with him yet! ugh i hope she does soon! lol but anyway this chapter was amazing, loved it! and i cant wiat to read what happens next, btr yet to read when they go out! kk EXCELLENT job and please please update asap!
Declan Kai chapter 4 . 2/26/2008
Well, I thought that was an okay chapter. It felt a little more rushed than usual near the end.

I am inclined to dislike Lily until she gets a whack on the head. :)

But great job as always!
CorkyGilmore chapter 4 . 2/25/2008
very cute i like it
TheFreshApple chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
I like this chapter a lot... It has a lot of emotion and great character strength.

And it's wicked awesome.
MatoakaWilde chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
lol, even right after waking up from a serious fall/concusion he STILL asked Lily out! He never fails to get his mac on. hahah And his line, simple but I really liked it:“I can’t fancy him,” she said. “I can’t.”
MatoakaWilde chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
Great turn! Lily really told James some good truths, and her attraction still lingered! I liked this chapter the most so far.
MatoakaWilde chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
I really like this! It is natural and I give you props for not making Lily say 'yes' immidiately, which a lot of people do on here.