Reviews for Jasper and Bella's sleepover!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
wow so wat happens after this chpt, this is very interesting here.
Shawna chapter 14 . 5/13/2013
Another great chapter! Keep writing please!
Shawna chapter 13 . 5/13/2013
Another great but too-short chapter. I wonder what happened to Bella? I hope she'll be alright!
Shawna chapter 12 . 5/13/2013
Another wonderful chapter. Great twist too! What better conflict to have than to have the bride get sick on her wedding day?
Shawna chapter 11 . 5/13/2013
Another great chapter! Keep it coming!
Shawna chapter 10 . 5/13/2013
Another great chapter. And yes I do think you should have Carlisle and Esme disapprove of the marriage. I think it would be a nice twist too!
Shawna chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
Another great but terribly short chapter. Yes I was dreading Jasper changing Bella too. I thought for sure he was going to lose control! But he didn't! Yeah!
Shawna chapter 8 . 5/13/2013
Another great chapter but I still wish it had been longer. I hope the next one is longer!
Shawna chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
Another great chapter but I would've had a bit more a fight break out between Edwrad and Jasper and I would've expressed Bella's and Alice's feelings about the situation better. I would've had Bella be a lot more pissed off than she was. But other than that great work!
Shawna chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
Another great chapter. I LOVED the part where Jasper tasted Bella's cereal and then spat it all over Bella's face! That was absolutely PRICELESS! Great job! Keep the chapters coming please!
Shawna chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
Another great chapter. I liked how Jacob and Jasper got into a little tussle. Keep the chapters coming please!
Shawna chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
Another great chapter and an excellent cliffy! Can't wait for more!
shawna chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
Another great chapter and yes, I do think Bella and Jasper should bond more than in the book!
Shawna chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
Great chapter! Keep writing please! Oh, and I hope you had fun trick or treating. I like doing that with my friends too.
Shawna chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Great chapter! Can't wait to read the next one!