Reviews for Night Warriors
Guest chapter 25 . 8/28/2013
I love this story!
Virtuous Vampire chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
Good chapter. I'm REALLY curious about the woman now. All will be revealed soon I hope...

Cardinal Jinette is RUDE! That's spot on, from what I gathered from the movie.

Felt kinda sorry for Carl. If he doesn't go on a mission with VH how will he score more barmaids?LOL

Double LOL. I just pictured VH in a trash man outfit...the leather suits him better.D
Virtuous Vampire chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Hm...*strokes chin while pondering* This story intrigues me. In a good way, don't worry!

I really enjoyed this first chapter and I'm curious to find out more about Van Helsing's mysterious partner. The set-up is very promising.

I'm sure you'll deliver a great story and it's already complete so I don't need to wait for updates! Yay

Brat Princess.x
fallenangelvixen11 chapter 25 . 4/26/2008
I totally loved your story! its just screams faboulous! hahaha well i also loved you little fights with alexsei when he made random holes in your house! hahaha this story had me laughing, crying, and hating my laptop! Talk about a whirl wind of emotions. GREAT JOB AND I HOPE TO READ YOUR OTHER VAN HELSING STORIES ]

love ya ]

*Elizabeth Estelle*
HughJackmanFan chapter 25 . 2/27/2008
really?

I am little bit of confused, but it is okay, if I understand. *grin*

have I posted the review here? I don't remember that once I have read, nor? ;)

good chapter, poor Jinette *lol* ah, this scene likes from Movie "The Fountain" with Spain...
musiclover209 chapter 25 . 2/27/2008
Haha! I can just see the look on Jinette's face when THAT little bombshell got dropped on him! *cackles maniachally*

Oh, Johnny Depp as Alexsei? Sweet!

Loved the trailer scene, can't wait for the sequel!

Kairi's-twin chapter 25 . 2/26/2008
Oh I think I know the answer! Alexei is named after one of the Romanofs(sp) you know Anastasia's family? and Catherine is named after Czarina Catherine the Great! This was a great last chapter! such great closure on all fronts except that now I am curious as to what the telegram said that pissed off Jinnette so much. loved it and I am soo sad that it is over *pouts* but I will definately read the knew ones!

Love Ya Lots

~Alanna~
SpeedDemon315 chapter 25 . 2/25/2008
Bravo on the stupendous ending! I enjoyed it very much! Aw, thanks for the dedication, I rarely receive such entities in this lovely site. Anyway, I'm eager for the sequel and "Kindred Spirits", sounds intriguing.

As for the contest... I DEFINITELY KNOW THEM! Alexsei named after Alexsei Romanov, Nicholas II's sole son, and Catherine is from Catherine the Great, wife of Peter I. -pumps fist into the air- Score! Hopefully, I rein victorious once more.
sanya12 chapter 25 . 2/25/2008
yay! finally! it was such a good chapter!
SpeedDemon315 chapter 24 . 2/10/2008
I liked the appearance of Michael and Raphael, I was expecting Uriel and Azriel-(can't remember how to spell his name)the the Angel of Death- to arrive as well but oh well. I was wondering when Gabrielle and Van Helsing would eventaully confess their love. Nicely done, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

As for the contest, I spent endless amounts of time just trying to find that blasted song, but alas, with no avail. Bah, I'll just guess who the artist is and say it's by Nightwish.
musiclover209 chapter 24 . 2/10/2008
YAY! Gabriel's OK! I would huggle him, but I'm not too sure that's a very good idea...:D

Oh, hi Micheal! Hi Raphael! *huggles the two of them* Nice to finally see you two in a fanfic for once!

Anyways, great work!

Kairi's-twin chapter 24 . 2/10/2008
Aw this chapter is soo great. Man re reading theis story took me forever! I love Raphael I think he is adorable how he is soo excited to see Gabriel. The battle in the last chapter was amazing! I can't wait to see what happens next!

~Alanna~
sanya12 chapter 24 . 2/9/2008
lol, yay for updates! such a floofy chapter loved it Can't wait for the next chapter!
musiclover209 chapter 23 . 2/9/2008
Ah! Gabriel! And Catherine! And Carl! Oh no! *hops nervously from one foot to the other* Please please PLEASE tell me they'll be OK! Oh, and my alerts are fixed. I will be checking every day until you update!

sanya12 chapter 23 . 2/8/2008
AH! I do love your story! It's so good! Very surprising with nice twists and ect. I do hope you update soon!