Reviews for A Phantom's Blood
lastdragonrider chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
like the story
Nireena26 chapter 36 . 7/31/2010
OMG! That was sooooooo good! But could you cut the suspense just a little bit, say, idk, at least a good 5 chapters? Jk, but all in all, wow!
Asia the Jester chapter 36 . 6/30/2010
you should write a sequel
Bigdanfan chapter 6 . 9/18/2009
Dark Dan?
bbfan77 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
DUDE! This is on fanfiction too? :D

cool! :D

I'm the dudette that commented this story on Deviant art... in case you're wondering... XD

I actually randomly found this... :)

gonna read it as soon as I can now! :D YAY IT'S FINISHED! :D
Miriam1 chapter 36 . 3/19/2008
This fiction was bizarre, scary, and insanely out of my league in tastes. It was horror, but I knew that going in.

It was interesting. Well written. I may have nightmares later, but ... my fault for reading it.

This is one of the only fictions that I've read that Vlad MASTERS ends up in trouble. A good surprise.

It ended well.

Wow.

Your friend,

Miriam
FernClaw chapter 36 . 1/8/2008
Sweet! (Hey, look! it's not midnight yet!) My god this was incredible. Absolutely Incredible. I noticed a few missing words in the beginning chapters but things steadily improved. Those traps remind me of the Legend of Zelda, You get shot at, fall in lava, fall into SEEMINGLY bottomless crevases, Fire traps, water trap, no blood though (Thank GOD for that), and the random evil doer trying to kill you! All wrapped up in a convieniant carrying case. (the result of sleep deprivation)

Keep your passion Buring Bright!

~Fernclaw, Forever
Smallvillegirl2 chapter 36 . 1/6/2008
Nice ending. Best story i've read yet. OH NO I just realized now i have nothing to read!
LegendKI chapter 36 . 1/5/2008
Awesome Fanfic Pupil (look a nickname! :) vrey well done and I'm so happy for Danny know that vrey things back to normal...Well not really but in this case let's just say that he has a better life then before.

I enjoyed reviewing this fic it was really well done! awesome job my friend!

Kisho16.
mystery writer5775 chapter 36 . 1/5/2008
*takes deep breaths designed to calm a person but fails* that was by far the most awsomeness story i have ever read in my entire life! I loved it times uh *thinks* times infinity! It was so cool! And poor Val, but i must say i'm startled she's the only one who found out about Mick, after all it seemed pretty obvious he was Vampire! And i am so glad Danny's okay! And he can talk! *cheers* Very good fic! Please continue to write more!

Your Friend and a very happy fan,

Mystery Writer5775
mystery writer5775 chapter 35 . 1/5/2008
*sighs in relief* they won...They actuallu won against one of the greatest fiends in exitenxe and they got Danny back. This was so awsome! And I'm guessing that the next chapter is the epilogue?
Smallvillegirl2 chapter 35 . 1/4/2008
Oh so close to the end but you had to end it there. you really know how to keep people on the edge of there seats!
Smallvillegirl2 chapter 34 . 1/4/2008
Oh you just had to end it there. I shall cry untill the next chapter comes out :(
mystery writer5775 chapter 34 . 1/3/2008
GOOD GUYS WILL PREVAIL! The good team always win, even if they lose a few lives in the process...right?
Smallvillegirl2 chapter 33 . 1/3/2008
Ohh i hate cliffhangers. I cant wait to see what happens next