Reviews for Four Ways He Almost Gives Himself Away
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I loved seeing Booth's POV and how he was slightly more aware of the milestones than Brennan was. I especially loved the love yous and the first kiss.
Kiri chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Your writing is so vivid and amazing! I love how you totally captured my perception of Booth's emotions. You're truly gifted!
ab89us chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
This is cute.
CupcakeBean chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Wow, this one was just as amazing as its companion piece. Fantastic writing, so sweet and romantic! You've made me grin like an idiot. :D
the 85th writer chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Seriously, I'm just repeating myself, but your Booth and Bones are spot on. And the black turtleneck and the worrying of the keys are so typically Booth, I think I melted into a human pile of Guh.

spinningleaves chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
AWW! This is such a great companion piece, because I feel like its so like Booth to have been the one behind the scenes sweating it out and stringing things together. Beautiful! It was just hysterical to see the hospital scene and the keyring from a different perspective. Great!
Leina chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
It's so cute that Booth is kinda lame sometimes, and I love how you've captured that.
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I loved these from Booth's point of view - especially the moment in the hospital with his mom.

Awesome job!

Leah
Chicklit chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
That airport kiss is fabulous - Reminiscent of that old Doisneau photograph of the French soldier kissing the woman back in WW2. In a word - Yum!
irony882 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
That's a nice compilation of vignettes youv'e got there. Very creative ideas for each, and written well.
mandy chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
you, my dear, have a way with words...

you make my heart beat faster.
pink lady one chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
That was good. Nice images, nice descriptions, felt very in character.
PurplePicklesUnite chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Just as great as the other one!
Habita chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Loved it as much as I loved Brennans POV.

"...they've become each other's default person." Really like this one!

"...they're speaking the same words, but he doubts they're saying the same thing." Gotta love your Booth :-)

Thank you very much for sharing! :-)
wired2damoon chapter 1 . 10/31/2007