Reviews for Conquered
Certh chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
So very, very sweet! Lothiriel's last words are quite true - little children do have a way of winning anyone over.
Glory Bee chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Oh this was precious Deandra! You obviously adore the character of Eothain and watching his evolution through his interactions with Elfwine was very special. :) And very moving and made me want you to write a wife for Eothain very soon. :)
Echidnagirl65 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I'm glad he finally found his own family in the end as well.
Medea Smyke chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
That was very sweet. I'm glad to know that Eothain eventually does get some kids of his own.
shie1dmaidenofrohan chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
It's very cute to see how Eothain and Elfwine became friends. I can totally understand how he feels-being the single person with the married-with-children friends, sometimes it is kind of awkward knowing how to handle their kids! Very sweet, though.

And since I obviously haven't been here in awhile, I didn't know about your roommate. I truly am sorry.
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I just loved this and could it so relationships between the characters are so convincing and melting Eothain was adorable.
Violin Ghost chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
This was sweet and so beautifully true. I understand Eothain perfectly - my own little brother has the same effect on me. But it's heartwrenching in a lovely way to see a big warrior so simply defeated. :)
Lady Bluejay chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
I enjoyed this one. And since I am in the middle of writing a load of tradegy and angst, it provided sweet relief. Nice to see how the relationship between Eothain and Elfwine started. LBJ
Alquawende chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
I love all your Elfwine Chronicles especially the one that focuses on his relationship with Dariel! Please do continue. I do hope you realize that Elfwine 'bore a striking likeness to his mother's father. At least that was how Tolkien described him in Unfinished Tales.
sweet-dreamrose chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Yay! Another one!
Anearin chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
that was adorable! So sweet!

Anea
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Great chapter!
Nika72 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Beautiful beautiful. You must find a nice woman for Eothain ;-)
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
An absolutely wonderful pre-Halloween treat! I loved how Lothiriel and Eomer gradually pulled Eothain into their family circle, and Elfwine was just such a cutie. I especially liked the whole dinner scene where Elfwine went to Eothain, got fed a bit of dessert, and then fell asleep in his arms.
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Ah, that was so sweet! I love how babies can melt men's hearts...