Reviews for The Unexpected Betrayal
Rose chapter 15 . 7/23/2013
Can anyone write more chapters, I love this story it's so good!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/18/2013
SEPERATE POLL!

d) Karin Bitchy and fangirl
Guest chapter 13 . 5/18/2013
d) Suigetsu, Karin, Juugo not appear at all
Madilyn the Introvert chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
I quite like the onesided ItaSaku and that you made it come from Itachi's side and not Sakura's :)
No Freedom Till We Are Equal chapter 14 . 9/21/2012
b
Guest chapter 14 . 9/1/2012
ok so i really need you to write more soon! Which means sometime this week not like a year l8r plus i dont want tht lil karin group to come st all
Anonymous chapter 14 . 9/1/2012
F) and C):)
B.A.PowerMatoki chapter 15 . 8/6/2012
Keep updating! Come on!
You can do this! Gambatte!
You can ask me for ideas too, if you like :-)
Keep going! Don't give up yet! ;-)
:-D
I'll die if you discontinuing this fanfic.
I love this fanfic very much! As I love my life! :-)
Oh, by the way, did Itachi sort of, fallen in love with Sakura?
Oh, and please! Make Itachi and Sasuke live happily together! (as brothers of course (·_·))
To restore their clan together! I feel bad for Itachi. In the manga and anime he had suffer enough!
He even died in the hand of sasuke himself! So please, don't make him suffer again in this fanfic!

Ja! Love, S.U.B
P.S : If you really can't finish this fic, can I do it for you? (just in case..)
B.A.PowerMatoki chapter 14 . 8/6/2012
For new choices, f that I chose
And for karin I better chose b or d
B.A.PowerMatoki chapter 13 . 8/6/2012
D of course!
Who woul want karin to appear in this wonderful fanfic? X-P
But if it must, just make her not bitchy all around!
And,... REMEMBER! SASUKE IS SAKURA'S! AND VICE VERSA!
Shika-Tema lova chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!

Your really good, I really like your story your full of talent . keep up with the good work please

Sincerely, Shika-Tema lova
yatogirl chapter 15 . 5/13/2011
man poor sakura and i pick karin not bitchy and not a fangirl please oh please continue with the story its rwally good

good job and good luck

ja'ne
storax hime chapter 15 . 4/23/2011
i reallllly love the story and i hate the fact that is discontined i think that you are an amazing writher nd i hope that you would continue one day
shells210 chapter 15 . 11/4/2010
I am sad that you're quiting this story, but I can understand your reasoning. your right boys are imposible, and frankly I don't care for all the shit they put girls through. hope you figure them out eventually, I doubt very many girls will.
MidnightCherryBlossomCat chapter 14 . 9/21/2010
WOW THIS IS GREAT!

Can't wait to read what happens next!