Reviews for 3000 Years
Mayonaka no Sasayaki chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Ah Shadi, he had to go thru a lot didn't he? Well done on writing out his emotions and feelings :)

Keep up the good work!
ssds chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
zxscecwwfwccaefweferfvgegef
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Aw! How sad! I love Shaadi, and this...so HARSH... :( Aw! Rock on! This was a great look at what his life may have been like, is STILL like! :( _
Nicole Silverwolf chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Ah someone else who shares the view that Shadi is about 30 years old. I kind of always liked the idea that Shadi was testing Yugi all those times to make sure he wouldn't fail, to spare him from a worse fate. But it can't have been anything but lonely for him. Thanks for writing about him, the series leaves him pretty wide open to write about.
Roxie Archer chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Your thoughts are far from silly.

Very well done.
Cody Thomas chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Oh, go angst! Wherever you got the idea it's a good one, hug whatever gave it to you and beg for more. 'Sigh, I can never get tired of your work. Thanks for making my day THAT much brighter!
Hime no Ichigo chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
O! *hasn't seen this at itokonoarts yet* So I shall comment here

Shaadi! Yes, more hypothesizing! I love it when you take the not-as-deep characters and expand on their background/feelings/thoughts/whatnot. x3;;

I don't know what else to say other than it seemed very much like Shaadi himself. The whole lonely thing; it must be terrible...along with that blank look in his eyes. Maybe 30 years have dulled him so much? Hmm.

Anyway, that was a lovely piece of work. x3