Reviews for Truth AND Dare
Mikasume chapter 5 . 4/1
Very nice
Ms.Fanfic chapter 5 . 3/20
OMG pure genius! This-this is the best thing I've read for this pair
AngelKitty27 chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
I LOVED IT! PLEASE CONTINUE IF CAN!
Ridley Silverlake chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
I think out of all the chapters this one had the most OOC-ness. :/

I like it though. It's full of fluff and yes.

Overall, I'd give you a thumbs up and rate your story average. There are definitely a lot you need to improve on. Your grammar isn't horrible, don't worry (if it was, I'd have turned away from it from chapter 1), but it definitely needs a little polishing. :) Also, I saw some minor typos here and there.

This fic is really old though, so I assume you've improved. :)

Thank you for writing this. Keep writing!

Ridley Silverlake chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
Okay, maybe I was wrong before, but for the record, Ruka was about to ask the same question. Hahaha! But Hotaru ended up being asked something else because you kept them in character, which is a good thing. :)

Ridley Silverlake chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
Why do I have a feeling everyone's going to be asked who they like. Haha! Well, the good thing about that is that it's realistic. Children of that age often (if not always) ask that question during a game of truth or dare. Bad side: it makes your story a bit predictable.

Although that's my guess, I can't really be so sure of myself until I read everything, so... to the next chapter I go. :)

Ridley Silverlake chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
This is pretty good, I guess. You just need to work on characterization since they're a little bit OOC, especially that one specific character. I'm sure we both know who I'm talking about. :)

Ridley Silverlake chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Hmm... I think this might have been more interesting if you added everyone else in the gang. Or just Koko and Sumire, actually. That would have made things a lot more interesting. ;)

It's intriguing though.

jenna chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
i'm not being rude,but to be honest ,i think that u'r first 4 chapters are a bit when the most interesting things were gonna start WHY ON EARTH DID U STOP?
Guest chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
k
Iarepiggie chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
OMG LOVE I T PLS. CONTINUE :)
tangerinemochimaiden chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
please update soon because this was really a cliffhanger :)
Cecy Martinez chapter 5 . 6/30/2010
Awww!

That's Cute!

You make me want to do one FanFic about them!

Yep! I Have the Idea!