Reviews for Tanzanite Night
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Reaaaallly cute story. I love how you wrote them in this.
haylE15 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I wanted it to be more lemon but i like so much those nanofate that it didn't really bothered me so much x)
Thanks like always :)
Lance58 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Sweet couple.. but their arent dating yet? :O anyway please make more
Sherin chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Lol the end was rather odd but well, funny nonetheless. I wonder if they really DID go to prom together?
ZonaRose chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I do love your story's.
Sakura cc chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
GAH i totally read this a long time ago and i never reviewed! SHAME ON ME! Cuz i looove sick Fate! pampered fate... teasing Fate... and their first deep kiss! I could've sworn they were still dating btu u did write hints that they werent _
hinagiku13 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
the story is so cute love it
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Still so sweet, every time I read it, no matter how many years later 3
SakuBloss chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
This was so adorable and sweet, and I loved it! XD

I had been reading your stories on Shoujo-Ai Fanfiction Archive for a little while now, and I'm really glad that I found you here on FFnet, so that I can easily leave my reviews for all of your wonderfully imaginative, and vividly creative and descriptive stories :3

Your writing impresses me like I haven't been impressed in a while, and I am looking forward to reading all of your stories archived here, any new stories that you put out .
Tomari-chan chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
very nice. I've read alot of yo
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
What the...? I didn't review this one? DAMN!

Anyway, Helluva job, buddy.

This was just beautiful. And FLUFFY! Oh the FLUFF! XD I can never get enough of that.

Nice work, man.

Oh, BTW, how is the challenge I gave you comin' along? (Winks, winks) Hope to see you pulling it off!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Awesome and cute, you should have a sequel or more chapters XD!
DarkFeenix chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Printed this fic out to read on a trip, was certainly worth it. One of those WAFFy feel-good fics that I so love. I really do love your characterization, which is why I keep returning to read more even if I don't read much fanfics anymore. If I wanted to complain something, it'd be the concept of prom - I don't think it exists in Japan and IIRC they were schooled there.

You've gotten better and better since the first fics, so please keep churning out these fics. They are my primary choice of time wastage when I should be doing something more practical, like reading to exams.
panzerfan chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
I feel like singing in a chorus, but I find your description of the details heartwarming... as usual.

Please keep writing. This level of character depth is nice to see.
Little Donkey chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
I probably am the only person in the world that thinks omniscient 3rd person is the easiest to write. lol

Really love your 1st person writing (do write more in the future D), gives us readers some nice insight. :3

I have no idea where you get your plot-bunnies from. Not complaining of course. (I sure hope I didn't jinx it)