Reviews for Bad Karma
Jack Inqu chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
You are definitely one of the best writers of Juniper Lee stories out there. I love reading your stories about June, her friends, and family.

Are June and Jody a romantic couple in this story? I was kind of getting that impression. If so, cool.

I look forward to your next story.
Kodra chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Amazing story, but I really shouldn't be terribly surprised because you are such a great author especially when it comes to capturing all the little details. Really had the mixture of unholy terror mixed with scared little girl as far as June goes, especially when she saw Christy again.

I may be a bit biased but this is probably right up there as one of my favorite Junefics.

If I was going to criticize anything, it'd probably be the amount of information you've simply left untold, and having me be the beta of it as the person who has discussed all of your ideas with you may have not been the best of choices.

Helping you speak jive and hippie was a lot of fun.

"more harsh baggage than all of the Dead’s groupies combined"
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Whoa! Kidnapping June's baby and hurting her mother to the point of needing a ventilator... these guys should have jumped from a cliff; it could be less painful.

Great job with Jeff.