Reviews for Seeing You Again
Best lemon ever
XtreamDreamz chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
me:"Azula, where are you going?"

Azula:"IM GOING TO GO BURN MY EYES OUT WITH BLEACH!"

Me: 0_o "Oh my..."

*peaks into room*

Me:"OH MY GADD!"

*covers eyes with hands and runs after Azula*

Me:"AZULA, WHERES THAT BLEACH!"
Kimjuni2 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Omg Azula saw... and Omg, LOL, awesome job ,i luv it!
yourcloudnine chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
AHH! AZULA!

(their reaction will be sweet if they noticed her...)
winter051094 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
lol. well ha! dats was azula gets for snooping around. hehehe. VRY cute lemon. keep up the great work! (yay 10th review) :D
hogwartsismydrug chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
lurved it!
Chitaka chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Nice Story. Slightly rushed, but not too much to the point where it's like "Wait What just happened.". Lol my 2 favorite parts had to be when Mae's like "You want to try that again?" Like a little kid that just got off a rollercoaster, it was funny. That and the bit with Azula, I can just see her with a face like O.O "Oh God!" Lol. Very nice work, I'm not a big fan of Avatar but I like this couple.
Mrs. Aang chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
I think that you kinda rushed the story but all in all, it was a pretty good lemon. ;)
Zohh chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
My only two problems with your story are this:

The fact that they were quite out of character, and the fact that Mai is fifteen and Zuko is sixteen.
RueBroadway chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Very nice. I loved how Azula caught them in the act :o)
Oto no Yami chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Heehee. Serves Azula right.
The-Jaron chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
loloolol

azula at the end, lol

it made her seem human aswell

anyway, the lemon was a bit lacking in description, but its all good

Jaron, out
NotReal401 chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Your right there really arent enough Makio stories Like this. But I do think that both charecters were really really really OOC. Espcially Mai. The whole insta-bound this just really doesnt make sense. An okay fic. But I think it could be better if you gave it alittle more time. :)
Julia451 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
I feel weird reading stuff like this, let alone reviewing it, but I feel you deserve it.

You're right- there aren't enough of these two like this, and you did a great job, painting a vivid scene with them very in-character.