Reviews for March to the Future
lov!:)
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Awesome intro.
Wraith Five chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
very funny! loved it, keep up the good work...but i hope it gets going down a different path than BoaF. quick question, is all the stuff about the Mendel colony back-story gonna be the same as in BoaF?
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
Thanks Goose! I needed this! Needed my 'Falcon fix' if you will.
F-14 Tomcat Lover chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
Looks like I had a computer error earlier.

That aside, you've given Jack a bit of a certain Band of Brothers' officer background.

Smooth.
Farm7455 chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
*is looking over his email account and blinks*

March to the Future...by Wild Goose 01...where do I know that story?

*Reads*

0.0

HOLY BUBBLEGUM-CHEWING CHRIST! YOU'RE ALIVE!

...

Anyways...I didn't expect to be reading a chapter in this story again, I figured something had happened to you.

Good to have you back!
FraserMage chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
I wonder what ZAFT is going to think when those Fianna VFs switch over to MS mode and start tearing ZAFT a new one.

Because... the only reason the Fianna didn't tear the Duel to pieces was its targeting computer is fried.

Still, shocked to see this back. Hopefuly we won't have to wait over two years for it again.
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
WHOA! Talk about coming out of left field! It's not the latest chapter of Cry of the Falcon, but I'll take it nonetheless! The chapter was pretty good, considering the wait. Thanks a lot man, you brightened up my day.
Ominae chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
Nice bout with this stuff you're doing. Will see the next chapter pretty soon.

Don't keep it too long before the next update. :D
Shadow Zeranion chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
This is a good story so far, but I wish you'd update it more. I look forward to the next chapter.
Farm7455 chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
Wow, this is funny as hell.

I liked Jack taunting Yzak with that song, I think even almost anyone would be ticked at being teased like that.

BTW, is there any chance you might include Canard Pars of Astray X? He might make a good addition to the Archangel, or, if you want to be evil, make him join ZAFT and fight against the Archangel (Hyperion would give almost everyone fits to fight against, at least until Falcon's CGUE and its special sword show up.)
Infinite Freedom chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
The Fianna's are based off of the Veritech fighters from Robotech aren't they. Also I am guessing the "her" that Yzak was thinking of was Shiho.
Ominae chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
LOL! That was funny when you placed the ED of Clannad...

Looks like you're not in law school anymore. Good luck in whatever course you're planning to take up, or if you're heading back to law.
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
Not bad, Goose. The Snow Team is truly the greatest. I think Sebastian would buy those boys a drink.
FraserMage chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
OH boy, The Odin is here QUITE a bit earlier.

And why do I sense a few events are going to go ALOT differently -Points to Battle of Orb-.

Hmm, Hell since they have the Variable Fighter concept 2 Years earlier, It might be possible to have more advanced Variable Fighters (Kinda analogues to the VF-19-VF-21/22) later on.