Reviews for March to the Future
Deathzealot chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Yeah Goose! Got your PM, and thanks btw. Also just a notice for you if the Odin does make an apperance don't forget to give me credit that is all I ask. Solid forgot to it when the Odin made its appearance in Birds of a Feather. So this is just a reminder for you.

Also is the new Fianna oringal form a Veritech? And if so which type a VF-1(A,D,J,S,or R), or one of the newer ones. On another note this is a weird idea, but a good one. I also read the second chapter to Beware of the Left Eye and I shall ask questions in this review to save some space.

Doesn't the Fianna have a heat sig, and I always thought a Sniper MS that tried to hide is like a boulder hiding in a rock farm. (*flinch* Wierd Anaogly.) Yes i understand the concept of camo but I don't see it used on a MS. Also, if you read my Honor of a Knight fic my Ranger Gundam uses a “Shiva” duel-use beam/shell-firing long-range sniper rifle which like the Giga-Launcher I based it on, has a beam sniper rifle and a shell-firing one. For precison attacks and sneak attacks respectively. One more thing before I go back to writing Honor of a Knight, if I could can I use Saito's Camo patterns for the Ranger later, I have an idea to replace my Mimicry System, since I do have a proper backround for it yet. I only have it is similar to the Mirage Collid but acts like a camelon and blinds instead becoming invisible if you can can you help me strighten it out please. Anyways, back to writing see you later...
The Watchman chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Dang, I really like this. Like Ominae, I'm really interested to how your boys will get through this w/o monkeying the past too much
00Zy99 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
This looks to be great, maybe I'll have to write one where K and Athrun go from post-Messiah to the start of Heliopolis, whether or not they have IJ and SF remains to be seen. Pairings would be KxL and either AxC or AxF
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Goose, this was beautiful man! This is going on my favorites list. 120th to be exact.
Ominae chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Whoa!

This should be interesting. With Saito and company stuck in the past, makes you wonder if they'll do things that may give a time paradox.

WARNING: TIME PARADOX!

Can't wait to see whether the three boys can go back to the future without messing things up in the past.
FraserMage chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Hmm, This should be interesting.

Though, ZAFT (Any everyone else) is going to seriously be wondering what the hell is going on when these supposed "Mobile Armors" start transforming into Mobile Suits and firing Beam weapons.
21 | « Prev Page 1 2