Reviews for Strands
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
So much emotion!
Wow chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Damn. That hurt. Like the feels were unbearable.

Good job:)

A couple of grammar mistakes here and there, but overall really good.

The poem, or whatever it is, made me just, ugh, made me just wanna tear up...
the last image was beautiful, Naruto's daughter on his shoulders as she lets the stands
of her mama's hair go freely in the wind... ahh too beautiful and heart wrenching.
LittleKnitt chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
awww thats so SWEET! xP
RofS chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Oh, wow, this is really good! It's kind of sad and sweet, and at first while reading the summary I thought it was, like, their relationship is falling apart or something, but this is a much better concept. Amazing!
TooLazyToThinkOfName chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
That was great but it seemed rushed, for you only wrote it in two afternoons :P eitherway lovely.

There is so much raw emotion its overwhelming. And Sauske and Sakura's good bye was five lines but most powerfull.

Really truly enjoyed it.

Hope they came back safe and unharmed

Much Love
bcnxkdhjvb chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Supremely awesome. And, by the way, I'm in love with your writing style and all its wonders.

Were the italicized lines your own, or did you read them somewhere else?

Ah, brilliance.

Hzleys87 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
This was so sweet, I really liked it.
KnighteWolfe chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Beautiful. Simply Beautiful. I would like an epilogue to this. it simply screams for a joyous reunion between mother and daughter, husband and wife,eternal friends, and close families.

KW

~Silvey
PeppermintedSwirl chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Awesome job
Fences chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
The story is really good then kinda depressing then really good again.
XxTenshiNamidaxX chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
aw thats so sad does she come back alive?
Travis Lock chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Vary moveing. There really isn't much to say but that. Vary moveing, and vary well done
Kansi-a-lari chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
That made me "aw". You shaped these characters so perfectly in this, I can see it so clearly in my mind. Everyone was IC.

This was so touching. I especially loved the part where you talked about Sakura and Sasuke saying good-bye. It was positively heart wrenching.

I swear, if you ever stop writing I will hunt you down